Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Dont stare too long (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Robertson

William Robertson

Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:53 pm

As the two of them lay next to each other William stared into Skyler's eyes. He was surprised that he hadn't felt awkward as yet, he had barely talked to any women let alone open up to them but Skyler seemed different. "I bet you get all the creeps chasing you. They all chase the good looking ones." William said as he bit his lower lip and shut his eyes as he realised what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:16 pm

She went wide eyed a bit and blushed “you think I look good?” She asked pushed her blonde hair from her face. Her light brown eyes sparkled a bit in the dim lighting of the room. She bit her lip and was about to say something when a house elf appeared with their food. She sat up and smiled before going to the food. She grabbed his plate and brought it over to him and handed it to him popping a French fry into her mouth
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:49 am

William smiled as Skyler exposed her face by pushing her hair out of the way. He could have got lost in her sweet Brown eyes ”Well... yeah I do” He almost whispered to her he had a feeling there may have been more to the conversation but the house elf arrived with their food. As he sat up William felt himself go light headed, after lying down he had forgot how drunk he was. He took the plate from Skyler and he let out a quiet, happy moan as he enjoyed a couple of French Fries.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:46 pm

She bit into the steak sandwich and let out a moan of pleasure “damn these are good” she said and took another bite. She sipped the fire whiskey and smiled at the combination of flavors. She handed the fire whiskey to him before eating a bit more “so do you work? I mean you know what I do for a living” she said
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:47 pm

William was content to enjoy the plate of French Fries that was on his lap. He smiled as he munched on a few of them as he listened to Skylers moan as she enjoyed her sandwich. He took the bottle off of her as she asked about his job before he took a large swig out of the bottle. "I don't have a job." He told her bluntly. "I used to work some Muggle jobs, but nothing in the last few months."
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:24 pm

“I understand. If I were in your position... I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed much less go to work. Especially my line of employment” she said with a blush. She was unsure if that was the right thing to say or not. But it was too late now. It was out there. “What about family. Any children? Close relatives?” She hated the fact of him always being alone.
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:58 am

William smiled as Skyler continued her sympathy towards him. ”The alcohol helps...” He told her taking another large sip of the Firewhisky from the bottle. He let out a big sigh as she asked about any family he might have had ”Nope. No family left. My parents moved to Australia Mary-Louise was my only family left” He just about managed to say without crying until he saw the image of his wife lying lifeless on the floor of their home.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Skylar immediately wrapped her arms around him again when he began to cry. She rubbed the back of his head softly and whispered softly in his ear "Its ok. Cry it out, love. I know how horrible it is. Its ok." She said over and over again, trying to comfort him to the best of her abilities. She kissed the top of his head and just held him
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 8:14 pm

William's sobbing continued as he felt the gentle hand at the back of his neck. For whatever reason he felt safe with Skylar, it felt as though he had someone who he could open up to. His sobs became more frequent as she told him to cry out his worries. "It... It's just s-so hard sometimes..." he said softly through the sobs as he felt the kiss on his head.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Skylar continued to rub his back and nodded "I know it is love. But youve also gotta push through it. You cant let it control you. I doubt that is what she would want. She would probably want you to go on qwith your life and find happiness, right?" She asked unsure if that was at all true, but she figured it would be. "She wouldnt want you to be miserable all the time."
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 pm

William tried to get his sobbing under conrol as he began to think that the point Skylar was making was right. He was always going to find it tough not having his wife anymore but it wasn't the thing that should define him going forward. He looked into Skylars eyes and slowly nodded before replying "It's... It's just hard letting go..." as he slowly wiped the tears from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Skylar nodded. She understood completely. “I know love. It’s hard. But it needs to happen. The sooner you do the sooner I’ll get to see that smile again” she said giving him her own smile. He had a very nice smile. She stroked his hair softly and pressed a kiss to his collar bone in a comforting manner
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 pm

William couldn't help but let a smile grow across his face as Skylar said she wanted to see him smiling again. She was being so nice to him having met him at a difficult time in his life and she had so far accepted the Scot. As he felt thesoft kiss against his collar bone William let out a soft moan and placed his hand on the back of Skylar's head to pull her lips against him.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:26 pm

SKylar smiled even wider when she saw his smile “There’s it is” she said poking his cheeks and giggling. When she felt his hand keep her head in place she let out a soft gasp but kissed his collar bone again. She bit her lip unsure of what exactly he wanted, but she had a general idea. She kissed up his neck slowly so he could step her whenever he wanted
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 10:05 pm

William stared into the eyes of Skylar as she poked his cheeks, her soft fingers felt nice pressing against his skin. He couldn't help but enjoy this closenes to another human for the first time since losing his wife. Feeling the soft kissing moving up from his collar bone to his neck William tightened the grip he had on the back of Skylar's blonde locks and pulled her hair to stop the kissing. He stared into her eyes for a few seconds before he pulled her lips towards his and started to passionately kiss the beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Skylar bit back a moan when he pulled her hair. She looked into his eyes and gasped softly when he kissed her. She hesitated before she began to kiss him back. She ran her hands over his skin and lead them to his hair. She wrapped her fingers through the soft locks and gave a tiny tug as she kissed him
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:03 am

William couldn’t believe what was happening. He had only met this woman a short time ago but he felt comfortable around her as well as an attraction to the beautiful blonde. Feeling the tug on his hair William let out a light grunt and smirked ”You can do it harder if you want, I won’t break” the Scot told her as he pressed his lips against her neck
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:30 am

She tilted her head and moaned louder and gave a harder tug at his hair. She had feelings for him even though they just met. And damn did she want more of him. She pressed her body to his and lifted his face back to hers and kissed him deeper than before swiping her tongue across his lower lip and nipping it lightly
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:31 am

As he felt Skylar’s body against his William lay down on the bed pulling the beautiful blonde on top of him as she pulled him up to kiss her lips again. The feeling of her tongue against his lip made William give out a loud sigh before he felt a light nip at it with Skylar’s teeth ”Damn baby” the Scot moaned into her mouth as he enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 am

Skylar enjoyed the feeling of her being on top of him. It made her feel like she had some power. She rolled her hips to hisand smirked “you like that?” She asked softly. She was trying to be seductive but she wasn’t sure if it was working
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 12:26 pm

William kept kissing Skylar as she started to move her hips against his and he closed his eyes and focused the on the feeling of the woman who was opening up to the drunken fool. "Aye, it feels great" he smirked at the her as he reste his hands on her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Skylar giggled softly Andy continued to kiss him. She ran her hands under his shirt and smiled as she traced her nails down his stomach. She flipped them over so he was on top and gave him a look of innocence and a smirk that was anything but innocent
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 3:08 pm

William let out a loud moan as Skylar's nails dragged down his stomach "mmm, more baby" he winked at her before he was flipped round to be on top. Looking into her eyes William noticed an innocent look that totally contradicted the smirk that spread across the lower half of her face. He lowered his head close to hers and placed his hands gently on her waist just under her top. "This isn't too fast for you?" he whispered as he kissed Skylar's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Skylar Ragland
Azkaban Staff
Azkaban Staff
Skylar Ragland

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Skylar tugged his hair again and kissed his neck. She bit softly and moaned in his ear “fuck baby I want this” she said and raised her hips as he touched her waist “not too fast” she said smiling. She removed his shirt and smiled as she saw his muscled body
Back to top Go down
William Robertson

William Robertson

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:14 am

William moaned as Skylar pulled on his hair, he had never been like this with his wife but found himself enjoying the feeling of losing control. The soft bite to his neck made William’s breathing get faster ”You are so beautiful” The Scot said in his heavy accent just before his shirt was removed by the woman beneath him. He grabbed Skylar’s arms and placed her hands on the top of his chest and slowly dragged her nails down his body again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont stare too long (Open)    Dont stare too long (Open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont stare too long (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next