Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Its all french to me (Open)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Its all french to me (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

Its all french to me (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:48 pm

Victoria was enjoying the beautiful day and letting the sun bake her already tan skin. She French girl missed for tanning on the beaches of the French Reviera with children playing and life guards drooling over her. But this would do.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Humphrey was more than a little surprised to walk outside in December and see a girl out trying to get a tan. It was even somebody from his house, he was pretty sure a year ahead of him. He tried to place the name in his head as he walked over to say hi, but could only remember Mason. She was rather pretty, and he was pretty sure originally from Beauxbatons and not Hogwarts. "Hello Miss Mason, enjoying your day?" he asked, being careful not to stand where he might block the sun, since he was fairly certain that would not be at all appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Victoria opened her eyes when she heard a voice say her name. She looked over and saw that it was a boy from her house. He was a year younger than her. Humphrey, she bought his name was. She smiled softly and spoke, her accent slight but still there “hello Humphrey. How are you today?” She asked as she loved her blonde hair out of her face “are you enjoying the beautiful day?”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Humphrey smiled and nodded, he had a book in hand as usual, and lately it felt like he was making a habit of going out to read in random courtyards. "Yeah, it's a pretty nice one. Thought I'd get some fresh air and read some more of the book I've slowly been working through." he explained, holding it up. Looking at her, and at the sun he found himself laughing. "Are you really trying to get a tan in the middle of winter?" he asked, looking at her curiously. It was just a hunch, but she didn't seem to have anything else with her what she would be doing. "I mean, I suppose snow makes for a good reflector of the sun so it would probably work." he added, thinking about it and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:49 pm

“I Ann just relaxing. If I tan in the process, then that is a bonus” she said with a smile that showed her perfectly straight and white teeth. “What book are you reading?” She asked as she tried to catch a glimpse at the cover but couldn’t manage to do so. She laughed as he mentioned the snow being a reflector “I guess it could be used as such”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Humphrey laughed upon hearing that, having seen her tanning in the summer more than once so figuring it was probably both. "Whatever makes you smile like that is clearly something good, so I certainly won't try and stop you. What's your first name again? Sadly it's escaping me at the moment." he admitted sheepishly, blushing a tiny bit. When she inquired about the book he held it out so she could see the title. "Currently reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, it's a dark like mystery crime type novel. Muggle author, brought the book from home. I like their fiction and fantasy stories and it's a nice change to have reading for fun between all the school stuff." he told her. "Do you like to read too?" he asked, talk of books always being something that would get him happily engrossed in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Vicvtoria blushed when he mentioned her smile and she smiled even more "Victoria. THe most french name for a girl ever." She said softly when he asked her first name as he had forgotten it. When he showed her the book she smiled "I have read that one. It is quite interesting. My favorite muggle author is J.K. Rowling and my favorite series is the Divergent series. It is quite a good one."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:06 am

Humphrey had a puzzled frown when she said that. "I thought Victoria was a British name, like the queen. Isn't Victoire the French?" he asked, confused now. "Sorry, I'm sure you know better than I do." he apologized, his face flushing a darker red as he tried to find something else to focus on, ending up choosing a tree off in the distance as he took slow breaths trying to relax. After a few tense moments it began to help, and the palms he didn't even realize were balled up clenching the edges of his jacket began to loosen up. The mention of more books and authors brought him fully out of it and he smiled, flashing his own pearly whites. "Both good choices, though for me if we are going Dystopian novels I would probably have to choose The Uglies series or maybe The Maze Runner series. Books in general, for me it's hard to beat classic fantasy like Tolkien, Robert Jordan, H. G. Wells, nerdy stuff like that." he admitted, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Mason
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Victoria Mason

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 am

“You are correct. Victoire is my really name. I just prefer Victoria. It is easier to pronounce” she said with a smile “and actually we are both wrong in a way. The name descends from Latin, after the Greek goddess of victory.” She said rambling out her tiny fact about her name her eyes lit up a bit “I do love the maze runner series. Meet is my favorite. I also adore the movies. They were very well made and captured a lot of important aspects from the books. I was very pleased by it”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 3:31 am

"True, it was the Roman form of the Greek Goddess Nike. Do you feel the pressure from that?" he asked, chuckling. "Being named after a beautiful goddess of victory is a lot of expectation to put on a kid." Humphrey said, mostly in jest but also kind of serious. He couldn't ever imagine naming a kid after something so...powerful. It was a beautiful name, though, really. "My favorite character would definitely have to be either Minho or Sonya. They are all really well done, though. Book would probably be The Kill Order, even though it's not part of the actual trilogy. Found that one especially fascinating."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its all french to me (Open)    Its all french to me (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Its all french to me (Open)
Page 1 of 1