Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

We belong way down below (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

We belong way down below (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Makenzie was bored. SHe had spent the afternoon torturing first years and scaring a few Hufflepuffs but now she was bored of it. She wanted something, or someone, fun to do. She sat on the bench in the courtyard twirling her wand between her fingers as people quickly walked by her trying to get past as soon as possible before they became her next victim
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Humphrey had decided to try a different courtyard to read in this time, since he'd picked the Transiguration one last time he decided on the viaduct one and headed there bundled up against the cold with a book in hand. However, when he got there he was frozen in place and felt a few chills...because there twirling her wand deftly and looking dangerous as ever was Mackenzie Riddle. Gulping, he considered turning around before shaking his head. He came out here to read his book and enjoy the nice day, and he would not let her stop it. "Hey Riddle." he said, giving her a wave as he walked by and found his own bench, cracking open his book and starting the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow before snarling a bit as a hufflepuff tried to talk to her. She stood and walked over to him, leaning down and looking him in his face “what the hell do you think you’re doing? Talking to me?” She was confused and angry at the same time. She glared and raised her upper lip in a slytherin perfect snarl “what’s your name, puff?” She only associated with one hufflepuff and that was Jaxon, purely because she knew where his true loyalties lied.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Humphrey simply looked at her, hand hovering near his wand in case he had to defend himself but making no move to draw it. He was well aware he would probably get his butt thoroughly kicked if she ever decided to hurt him. "It's the polite thing to do. Wanted to read in the courtyard, saw you, thought it would be rude to ignore you so I said hey." he explained, shrugging in a very jerky motion because his muscles were so tense. "My name's Humphrey. I'd ask yours but of course everybody here already knows who you are. Making quite the name for yourself already." he said, not saying it like it was a bad or good thing, just stating the fact.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Mackenzie kept her eyes glared at him as she scanned over him. She didn’t know anything about this guy other than the fact that he was beneath her. She rolled her eyes and put her wand in her pocket and scoffed at him “readying? God you’re lame. At least Jaxon has the balls to have some fun” she said thinking of her friend and smirked “maybe you could get some tips from him.” When he introduced himself she shook her head “I don’t really care all that much”
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Humphrey's eyes narrowed when she called him lame and needed tips from Jaxon. "I much prefer being my own person, and I do other things than just read. Probably none of it would be of interest to you since it doesn't involve dark magic or frightening children, but hey...if frightening kids makes you feel better about yourself who am I to judge?" he asked, his tone sharp before he went to turn away and go read his book. "Fine, I'd say it was nice meeting you but I usually try not to lie." he said. As he turned his back he realized he probably shouldn't have talked back to the most dangerous person in school, but his impulsive nature had gotten ahead of his common sense.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Mackenzie rolled her eyes and leaned against a near by tree, her eyes staying on Humphrey. He had balls for a Hufflepuff. He could be useful if she could convince him to join her. So she decided to just what he said she didnt do, show an interest "What do you do?" She asked looking at him. She laughed at his words "Frightening people is what I do best, little puff."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:58 am

Humphrey raised his eyebrows at the question after saying she didn't care what his name was, but shrugged and figured he may as well answer. "For the most part trying to learn more about magic, but if you want specifics...I love to read obviously, enjoy playing guitar too. Also, I rather enjoy exploring both the castle and the black lake when I have the time, seems like there's always more to discover. What about you? Aside from the whole scary, evil witch thing that is?" he asked, smiling a little. He should be scared he knew, but this wasn't so bad...yet, at least. His eyes studied her as she said that, trying to figure out what her reasoning for doing it was but he didn't know enough about her to have a good guess. "I've heard the horror stories. You're good at it I'll give you that, but not everyone even among us Puffs is going to run and scream every time you show up." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:47 pm

"Were all trying to learn more about magic here. Thats not very interesting. I mean, we are at a school for magic." She said as if his answer was the stupidest thing she had ever heard, which it was for the most part. She pushed her platinum blonde hair out of her face and continued to listen to him speak "The guitar is pretty cool. I dont play it though. I usually stick to singing. Ive been told Im pretty good for the most part." She said feeling quite proud of her herself "My reputation precedes me. Good. I am living up to the Riddle name. My father would be proud." She narrowed her eyes at him and laughed "If you were smart you would. Then again, I guess theres a reason you arent in Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:42 pm

"We are, but not everybody actually wants to learn. A lot of people are here because they have to be, I actually enjoy the work, that's what I was trying to say." Humphrey said, aware he was fumbling over words as he almost always did. "That's one rumor I hadn't heard, have a particular genre you like to sing more than others or a mix of everything?" he asked, genuinely curious. When she all but called him stupid right to his face his features hardened almost instantly. "Mackenzie, I'm well aware you are the better duelist and know plenty of spells that could hurt me. I'm not going to grovel or act like a coward because of it, though. Because let's face it, I'd much rather have a shred of self-respect; and, even if I were to run or scream you could probably kill me regardless." Humphrey told her, being completely transparent.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Mackenzie scoffed at him and took her wand back out twirling it between her fingers again, she was beginning to grow bored and had an itch to hex someone. When he asked about her singing hobby she raised an eyebrow "I usually stick with heavy rock or grunge. It matches my voice really well." She said. Her voice had a raspiness to it that worked with the heavy guitar and drums perfectly. When he spoke next she felt anger rise in her body. She did not know how to react to it "Youre lucky I dont feel liek serving a detention, Puff. Otherwise your body would be inside out."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:52 pm

When she explained her genre he nodded, figuring that definitely made the most sense and fit her personality as well. "Do you have a band or just go solo? If you wouldn't mind I think I might like to hear you sometime." he admitted, chuckling a little. How on earth did he wind up in this situation? Humphrey simply stared at her, not flinching even though he still was scared of her. "The thing is, and it's probably the biggest reason I'm not walking away...is that if you ever did anything really serious the staff would be forced to act, wouldn't they? And, I'm just guessing here, but I don't think even you would want to be kicked out of Hogwarts." Humphrey said quietly. "That enough logic, for you Mackenzie?" he asked in an icy tone.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Mackenzie nodded "A band. Just me and some boys I know. Ive got Jaxon, Lycan, Parker and Marcovian in the band with me. Were pretty good." She said feeling a tiny bit proud of all that her and her friends had accomplished since forming their little group "We play at the Leaky sometimes during breaks." When he made a very obvious bluff about her giving a damn about school she laughed a wicked laugh "I dont give a damn about this place. If I want to hex you, then I will. No damn fear of expulsion will stop me. Im a Slytherin and a Riddle."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:09 am

Humphrey nodded, knowing that it probably wouldn't be his type of scene really, but sometimes he could endure it if the music really was good. It was hard to say, perhaps if he had somebody to go with it might be doable. Doing it alone, well frankly it was a frightening prospect. "Awesome, I'll definitely keep that in mind if I want to go see a show." he said. Her laugh brought his nerves back to the front and his hand twitched instinctively towards his wand before he calmed it again. "If you really don't care about getting expelled you must not be here to learn. Did you come to recruit people and make connections with the up and coming generation, or something? Or, is it because you wanted to see how you measured up to dad's achievements? Because it was expected, why?" he asked, knowing that he was probably pushing his luck a bit too far. Curiosity killed the cat, but sometimes he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow at his accusations and curiosity of why she was there. SO she decided to entertain him with a few answers "Its a little bit of all of it. I came to learn, because I cant do magic if I dont learn to control it. I came to recruit, because it is what is expected of me. To take over. TO take charge when I come of age. I also came to see what the other young witches and wizards are capable of that would not join my side. Size up the competition. And I know I measure up to my father. That is no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Humphrey listened to her, quiet as he let all of that sink in. The main thought that struck him was he was going to have to try a lot harder in DADA, and probably do some research outside of school as well. She was the storm that was coming for the world, and he wasn't going to let himself be completely unprepared. It probably wouldn't be enough, but it wouldn't stop him from trying. "I see...I'd ask what you've found out but somehow I don't think that's a question you would answer. Although, you surprised me by answering my other questions so maybe I'm wrong." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We belong way down below (Open)    We belong way down below (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

We belong way down below (Open)
Page 1 of 1