Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Playtime (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Playtime (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Playtime (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Playtime (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Playtime (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Playtime (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Playtime (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Playtime (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Playtime (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Playtime (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorelei Scamander
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Lorelei Scamander

Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Playtime (Open)   Playtime (Open) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 am

Lorelei was spending the surprisingly warm day by the Lake, adorning quite a casual outfit with her grandfather's legendary coat that had been shrunk to fit her perfectly and she settled herself on the grass, the soft blades providing a sense of comfort only nature can. Beside her, a small black creature nestled sleepily until the sun shone upon a forgotten sickle from long ago and it awoke, excited to collect the metal of value but Lorelei caught it in just in time. "Nuh uh, Fleur. You've been doing so well," Lorelei cooed, tickling the belly of the niffler and decided it was best to go back into the briefcase where it resided, only to cause her Crups, Bowtruckle and Demiguise to come out. All of these creatures cling to her, disturbing the resting Occamy around her throat. "Careful, careful." She whispered, comforting the Demiguise that now felt guilty for waking it up but also sensed something coming, her Crups quite agitated.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Gryffindor 7th Year
Gryffindor 7th Year
Danny Sinclair

Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open)   Playtime (Open) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Danny walked down to the lake with alot on his mind. He had recieved a letter from his brother and he didnt feel like dealing it, so he had yet to read it. He walked along the lake when he saw a blonde girl speaking to some creatures. This peaked his interest. He walked over and looked down at her "Whatcha got there?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He knew of the girl. Scamander. She was the daughter of Luna Lovegood.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Scamander
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Lorelei Scamander

Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open)   Playtime (Open) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Lorelei rubbed the Crups' head, causing it to wag both tails and yip at her as it expressed happiness from her actions and she herself grew happier at her company. The Demiguise was toying with the Bowtruckle and the agitation the crups felt returned at someone else appearing but Lorelei was too focused on getting the bowtruckle  untangled from the Demiguise. "Oh! You startled me!" She said, laughter in her tone and she looked up to see a gryffindor, one she recognised but couldn't remember his name. Internally, the Ravenclaw proceeded to scold herself for living so deeply in the lives of her creatures that she couldn't recall a fellow seventh years name. "Well, this is a Crups. They look like a muggle creature and often live in both worlds; their second tails removed as they believe its a mutation. His name's Oscar. This is a Demiguise. Oh honey, show yourself." Lorelei said, the demiguise having turned invisible at the arrival of the man but soon shimmered back into view at Lorelei's calm words. 

"Her name is Raz, meaning secret because she has the ability to turn invisible but mostly uses it when threatened like now and the ability to see the future. Unfortunately, Raz's eyesight isn't all to well as you can tell from the scarring around her eyes from hunters and when she sees the future, it's quite delayed. And finally, this is a bowtruckle. His name is Leif and has a very hard time leaving me alone. The species tends to have attachment issues as it's in their nature to attach themselves to the tallest trees and call it home." Lorelei finished talking, neglecting to mention the Occamy around her throat and proceeded to tickle the Crups' belly. "Sorry, I talk a lot when it comes to my animals. They're my pride and joy after all." By her feet, her grandfather's suitcase thumped and Raz, the demiguise proceeded to sit on top of it, stopping the niffler from opening it.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Gryffindor 7th Year
Gryffindor 7th Year
Danny Sinclair

Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open)   Playtime (Open) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Danny smirked at the girls antics. She could have just told him that she had some creatures. But instead, she proceeded to introduce him to each creature and tell him what they were. He kind of felt he was in a care of magical creatures class. But he didnt mind too much. not when the 'Professor' was as pretty as she was "They are quite fascinating beings." He said sitting next to the briefcase "Im Danny. Danny Sinclair. Forgive me, I do not know much of Magical beasts."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei Scamander
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Lorelei Scamander

Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open)   Playtime (Open) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Lorelei grew flustered, her excited rambling being one of the reasons as to why she didn't talk to people but she felt like he didn't mind, seeing it in his eyes and she smiled fondly. The demiguise proceeded to hold open the suitcase, the creatures surrounding Lorelei taking their leave aside from the Occamy and she giggled lightly, the sight of the demiguise dragging the niffler behind her amused Lorelei to no end. "I'm Lorelei Scamander and don't you worry about it. I was kind of born to be obsessed with them and it's probably why my grandfather considered me his favourite. Don't tell my brothers that." She said, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she smiled and she rubbed her Occamy's neck, it purring and leaning into her finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtime (Open)   Playtime (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playtime (Open)
Page 1 of 1