Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Weight of the sadness (trigger)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clary Isny
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Clary Isny

Weight of the sadness (trigger) Empty
PostSubject: Weight of the sadness (trigger)   Weight of the sadness (trigger) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

The darkness surrounded her tiny caged heart the fear and the sadness. Was getting thicker and the weights around her heart and her neck were getting heavier. Maybe she should just die it would take the pain away. The girl spoke to herself. The weight around her heart was pulling her down. The crying, the tears, the cloud of sadness. It was all to much. The want....no the need to die was to much. She needed to do it, to die. To leave this curl world.

She slowly walked to her desk in her room pulling out her pencil sharpener and taking it apart pulling th blade out. 'No one would miss me. They will all forget me' she told herself and sat on the floor crying softly as she made new scars on her tiny wrist as tears fell into the blood dragging it down her arm. Her tears slid down her cheeks her heart was breaking from all the weight place on it. She tried to stay happy to form a mask and never let anyone though but they always found a crack and got though. Got to her making her death more needed. She would be happy...it would be a party up there right. My grandfather is waiting for me. No one needs me down here I am useless. I have always been useless.

So the little girl no older then fourteen cut again and again some words forming and some just lines. The words were always the same 'death, die, help' and the worse one of them all. 'No one needs me' the young girl laid down on her bed and cut more and more before her tiny and pale arm was painted red with her blood. She then shut her eyes and spoke her finally words to no one. "Maybe I'll be happy up there" then the weights broke her heart the cage falling apart the mask falling to the side as a last tear slipped to the ground. She looked so little so scared so tiny. And she was. She was all of it and more. She was tiny and scared and little. She was alone and needed someone but had no one. She never would have someone. Now. Now the once happy girl the once laughing and giggling girl was dead. Killed by her own hand.

Killed by the weight of the sadness.
Back to top Go down

Weight of the sadness (trigger)
Page 1 of 1