Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
James Potter EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
James Potter EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
James Potter EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
James Potter EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
James Potter EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
James Potter EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
James Potter EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
James Potter EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
James Potter EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

James Potter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Sirius Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Sirius Potter

James Potter Empty
PostSubject: James Potter   James Potter EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 am

James Potter Studen10
James Potter Link a 500x300px photo of your character here
James Potter

James Potter Genera12

Full Name: James Sirius Potter
Birthday: 15 March 2009
Blood: Halfblood
Birth Place: Saint Mungo's in England
Nationality:  British

James Potter Autobi11

Family: Everyone knows the family of the famous Potters. And that is mostly because of the main guy in it - Harry James Potter. The boy who lived. The Chosen One. Now one of the great Aurors out there, fighting the bad guys. But the other main figure now doesn't fall back. Born Ginny Weasley, who a great Quidditch player. Journalist at the Daily Prophet now. Her parents were also nice - Ms. Weasley could be slightly overprotective and Mr. Weasley ' s obsession over muggles was unusual. But they were great people still

History: James Potter was born on the marvellous day of the 15th of March. It was a sunny day... Well, a clear night.  The boy decided to come out in the pure midnight. The midnight next to the 16th, that is. He was near it, only ten minutes or so we're left until then. But no, the boy was sure to be on the 15th. And so he became the first of the three Potter children. And the most myschevious, by the looks of it.

His young years were filled with teasing his younger brother, pranking his little sister and not caring. He was slightly stuck up at time and could be pretty nasty when it came to talking about his father.  At times he sounded like Draco Malfoy in his school years but James never seemed to noticed how he acted. He was too idiotic to understand that. He did pranks on everyone and believed that he could always get away with it, no matter how bad the prank is.

James Potter Partic11

Appearance: James has gotten his father black hair. But instead of it being messy and wild, it was more tame, like his mother's. He grew it slightly long and now it is up to his wide shoulders. His eyes are his mother's as well - brown. But the shape is like Harry's. Overall, everything on him is a mix between Harry and Ginny. Which is both awesome and annoying.

Personality: : James is pretty much a prankster. He probably got it either from his dead grand dad James Potter or for the fact that both of this name sakes are one of Hogwarts biggest pranksters. He always if of doing jokes on people. Well, almost everyone except teachers and his parents. Because if he did something on one of the following - of with his head!

He has grown a huge ego and confidence. All because of his father being the Chosen One. He is more then often boasting off about it which can annoy some of the people around him. Of course, he boy doesn't really care about that. He believes that he may get away with anything (and everything) just because of it. He doesn't follow rules much. And that often gets him in a load of trouble. And often he tries to pull it of by saying about his dad.

James Potter Rolepl12

James was playing football with the local neighborhood kids. They often did it every Saturday or at least Sunday. The boy was very good at it after so much games. Today the girls wanted to play along them. While on girl was near to planting a goal, James pushed her down onto the mud. When she stood, she looked furious. "Why did you do that? Do you know how awful that was? I bet it's against the rules!" She yelled and her friends seemed to be as mad as she is. James just shrugged. "It's only a game. Calm yourself down." And took the ball to continue.
Back to top Go down

James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Potter   James Potter EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:27 am

James Potter Approv10
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Potter   James Potter EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 am

On the cannon character claim, you will see that James Sirius Potter is reserved. Please be sure to check the claims in the future, but as he was reserves by me, I am happy to let you take him.
Back to top Go down
James Sirius Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Sirius Potter

James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Potter   James Potter EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:10 am

Oh, I'm sorry for that! I didn't even think for that... I feel so stupid at the moment... Next time I'll watch more carefully. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Potter   James Potter EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:17 am

We all make mistakes! I just thought I should mention, because if it weren't me who claimed him we may have needed to take him from you. We are just happy to have you here, though! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Potter Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Potter   James Potter Empty

Back to top Go down

James Potter
Page 1 of 1