Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Any Secret Passages Here? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey Williams
Gryffindor 2nd Year
Gryffindor 2nd Year
Casey Williams

Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Any Secret Passages Here? (Open)   Any Secret Passages Here? (Open) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Casey had heard some rather interesting rumors that there was a portrait room at Hogwarts, and that behind some of the paintings were more than one secret passage that led to different levels and places in the school. Since said portrait room was on the first floor, which she had discovered after asking around, she knew it would be rather convenient and useful if she could find some of those passages and discover where they led. As soon as she walked into the portrait room her head spun a little though, the room was chocked full of them. There were even a few that weren't even hung up, since there simply wasn't space for all of them. "Now I understand why people don't take the time to figure this out." she said quietly to herself. With a look of determination though, she began with questioning the portraits to see if any would simply tell her if there was a passage behind them.
Back to top Go down

Any Secret Passages Here? (Open)
Page 1 of 1