Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Riddle
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ryder Riddle

How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  Empty
PostSubject: How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)    How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:40 am

Ryder had been busy with school stuff as of late being in his final year and all that he hadn’t even had time to go out and see Amber. One of the few girls that had never caused him any problems, so thankfully being allowed to use magic publicly he had appeared himself to France, having gotten where she lived long ago. Heading to the place he smiled slightly as he walked along the streets. Sure he loved England but damn he had to admit France was beautiful. He saw why his favourite red head choice to live out here. Having been here once or twice before but never really long enough to enjoy the sceneary.

Thankfully though because of his music stuff he had a few friends in France and one them happened to know where amber would be this current day. So heading to that spot he spotted the red hair of his favourite Slythrin and walked to her covering her eyes from behind. ”Hello there Mary Jane” He smirked watching her. ”How’s my favourite red head?” he asked finally pulling his hands away and coming into her line of sight so she could see him. Ryder looked older then the last time the two had seen each other, his stubble promenit on his face, his clothing made him look more twenty one then seventeen. He sat down across from her thankful they seemed to be in a cafe type place.

He was just glad he had friends in France who had spotted amber from pictures he had shown them plus he was glad amber had a routine, or least enough of one that it made it easy to find the red head.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)    How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 2:06 am

Amber’s hand was wrapped around a warm coffee, the crisp air not quite making her cold, but definitely not warm. If it weren’t for the fact that she didn’t want people to wonder how she managed to get around without being bundled up, she would be wearing a lot less layers. Alas, she liked to blend in and everyone else who was in the coffee shop had jumpers and hats and mittens, so she was thankful that she could get away with a jacket and a scarf. The red head had bugan her usual walk down the street, where she smiled and waved at a few of the people that she often saw. Her morning walk was one of her favourite parts of the day, and although she often invited Artemis or Baldwin or one of the other family members along, she rather enjoyed a walk alone as well.

On that particular morning, there was still blankets of snow, and Amber had to admit that if there was one thing more beautiful than France in the spring, it was France in the snow. There was nothing like the whimsical whiteness smeared over her favourite place in the world. She was looking out the window at it from the coffee shop, sitting at the same table she always did, when she heard light footsteps, then felt hands over her eyes. Her first instinct was to lash out, of course, but the scent the enveloped her and the voice that spoke to her was something she’d never mistake. “Ryder,” she said, standing so she could throw her arms around him, “I’m great.. I’ve missed you. What are you doing here?”
Back to top Go down
Ryder Riddle
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ravenclaw 7th Year
Ryder Riddle

PostSubject: Re: How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)    How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Ryder grinned when she turned around and he hugged her back holding the girl close to his chest. Smiling as he ran his fingers through her hair a bit before fiddling with the girl's scarf, he had missed his favourite redhead and was glad to be with her again, she was one of the few people who actually didn't cause a lot of shit in his life anymore. Smiling he kissed the top of her head holding her close to him. "I missed you two red" He whispered looking her over to make sure she actually looked okay.

He grinned at her question and slowly lead her back to sit down, grabbing his own chair and sitting across from her, pulling into the table enough that he ended up with his knees against hers. "I came to see you, I missed you wanted to see my favourite redhead" He chuckled softly and patted her knee a bit under the table. "How have you been though red? You okay out here? You know if ya ever need anything i'm only a phone call away, or an owl, either way" He chuckled softly, knowing full well the girl could handle herself but he still worried for her out here.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)    How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 am

Amber was thrilled to see Ryder looking so well, and she wondered if he had finally stopped holding the weight of everyone else’s problems on his shoulders. There was so much that he had been through, and so much pressure was always being put on him. Whether it was girlfriends, his sister, is family. The fact that society expected him to act a certain way when he didn’t. And now he was becoming more well known on his own merit, and she was thankful for that. “That’s so sweet,” she said happily, taking his hand in hers in a friendly gesture, “I’m doing really well. I love it here, Ryder. It’s like I should have been born here but somehow wasn’t. I should have been here my whole life, but at the same time I know I wouldn’t be me if I had. You know? And I wouldn’t know you or any of the others, so there’s that…”

Amber really was doing much better. There were still certain things that she struggled with, but for the most part she had gotten over many of the issues caused by some of the past dramas in her life. “I’m always here for you, too,” she said, before gesturing for her almost-friend of a waiter to bring Ryder a coffee as well, “how are you doing? You look wonderful, like you’re on a much better track.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)    How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)  Empty

Back to top Go down

How’s my Mary Jane (Amber)
Page 1 of 1