Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
I can explain (Amber) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
I can explain (Amber) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
I can explain (Amber) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
I can explain (Amber) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
I can explain (Amber) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
I can explain (Amber) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
I can explain (Amber) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
I can explain (Amber) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
I can explain (Amber) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

I can explain (Amber)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabelle Fraychild
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Isabelle Fraychild

I can explain (Amber) Empty
PostSubject: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Isabelle Fraychild was a few things, sweet, happy, kind and caring. But a loner was not on her list of traits. So after hiding from her big brother and her only friend for a good two years or so Izzy was finally getting her ass back to one of them. All be it not her brother but still, she didn't need Alex to see her like...this. She wandered around and after tracking for a good three weeks Izzy had been able to figure out where Amber was. In France. Where in France, she was still trying to figure out. She had a cloak on to hide her face in case someone besides Amber found her first. Amber had stopped one woman and asked if she knew where a woman named Amber Flint was and the women seemed to at least know the picture Amber had held up.

Walking in that direction and finally coming across the place the women had told her Amber lived she knocked on the door. She stood there and took a deep breath and when she heard the door open Izzy stood still for a good three seconds before looking up her blue eyes meeting the green ones of her brothers ex-lover. "I uh...I can explain" She whispered watching the elder girl carefully as she slowly pulled down her hood revealing her face to the red head.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Amber's hand moved fast as she wrote another letter, this one to one of the many people she had met in the French court since she had arrived. She didn't mind this job that Artemis had given her, responding to the stacks of mail that the castle received every day. Amber only ever responded to people that she had met, and it was signed by her on Artemis' behalf. She was learning a lot about how the place ran and she was enjoying how it made her time more worthwhile. The red head wasn't expecting anybody when there was a knock on the door and the scent that's he could pick up was both familiar and foreign. Placing the pen down on her desk, she slowly made her way to the door. Opening it, she did not say anything as she tried to pick the scent, and after a moment her jaw dropped. The girl removed her hood and Amber felt momentarily at a loss for words. "Isabelle..." she whispered, "what are you... where... you're alive?" A moment more and her eyes were widening, and she pulled Isabelle sharply inside and shut the door. "Not alive," she said, recognising the signs anywhere, "undead. You were changed. What happened to you, Izzy?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Fraychild
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Isabelle Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Isabelle looked at the older girl and allowed her to pull her inside. "I was in the forest and the next thing I knew I was below the water I think I tripped or something, I was drowning and basically dead but before I had the chance I was saved, by who? I got not bloody idea but the next thing I know is I'm starving and I'm dead...but not dead...so..I let you all believe me to be dead. How was I suppose to go back to my brother like this...god I don't even know what to do, I can survive out there on my own I'm bloody 13 Ambs" She whispered tears in her eyes "I've killed people I don't know how to control it...I don't know what to do" She whispered, "I feel like a monster..." She covered her face her hands shaking horribly. "He's gonna hate me" She whispered clearly referring to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Amber pulled Isabelle to her lounge room and sat her down on the large couch, sitting next to her and wrapping both arms around her. She didn't know what to say about what had happened, or what Isabelle was going through. Amber had never been changed, as she was born to want blood. But she could comfort her as best she needed and perhaps enlist some help so that Isabelle could have control before she guided her back to her brother. "I'm so glad that you aren't dead," Amber whispered, "I will help you, Isabelle, I promise. And then I will get you back to your brother. Because I swear to you that he won't hate you. Not ever." She used her wand to summon a blood bag from her kitchen, warming it to a comfortable temperature before handing it to her friend. "You won't be alone again, Izzy," she said, "I'll help you."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Fraychild
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Isabelle Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Izzy watched her friend and she buried her face into her shoulder crying softly. "I missed you so much" She whimpered out softly "My brother is he ok?" She asked looking at her friend. "I haven't been to England in months" She whispered softly. She nodded slightly and rubbed her eyes, "I don't want him to hate me like you hated Malec...I don't want to hate my own brothers Ambs" She whispered softly. She looked at the bag of blood and shook her head pushing it away. "no I refuse to drink it, it came from a person Ambs" It was clear Izzy had been ignoring the hunger she felt for a while from how pale she was. "I won't drink something that was once a person" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Amber did not hesitate as she brought her hand up to run her fingers through Isabelle's hair. She couldn't imagine what it was like for her, especially considering her brother was a werewolf. The two species were supposed to be sworn enemies. She new how it felt to be close to people who a part of you wanted to rip apart. But it was possible and she would prove it to Isabelle. "I hated Malec because he took control of Alex, and made him do things that he hated," Amber explained, "Alex loves you, and he will love you no matter what you are." Amber lifted her fingers to push Isabelle's hair from her face, gently touching the dark circles under the girl's eyes. With a sigh, she opened the bag and said, "you are weak, and you are tired. Blood will help you. You won't be able to control yourself if you don't drink it. Things are different here, Izzy. This blood came from a willing human in the village. They are still alive and well, with a healthy pay check every time they donate. It's okay to drink this."
Back to top Go down
Isabelle Fraychild
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Isabelle Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Izzy listened to the red head and sighed running a hand weakly through her hair. "Malec can be a pain but what he did, he did to protect me and Alex even if it was twisted and curl of him. But he made Alex stronger physically" She whispered and relaxed against Amber frowning at the blood. When Amber told her it came from someone willing she sighed softly and reached out. "Fine...but only because it isn't from a dead person" She slowly took sips and relaxed blinking a few times as she relaxed. Pulling the now empty bag away she sighed "Thanks" She looked down her eyes emotionless. "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to Alex" She muttered "I feel so bad for leaving him"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flint
Adult
Adult
Amber Flint

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Amber nodded slowly, because she knew that Isabelle was right. She knew that Malec had Alex's and Isabelle's best interests at heart, but the way he did it just didn't sit well with Amber. "I know that," she said softly, brushing a soft kiss against Isabelle's forehead, "but I can't understand it. I don't think I ever will be able to." She was a vampire and a human and she would never be able to understand a werewolf. Not ever. But she could love one and that meant there was hope for Isabelle to be able to have a relationship with her brother. "Alex will be okay," Amber said again, the same thing she had been telling herself ever since she left, "he'll be fine. Especially when he sees you again." She pulled a phone from her pocket, finding a name that always brought a smile to her face, before sending a message. I need a little help at my place when you're free. "I am going to get my friend to help me help you," she explained, "you can trust him, I promise." She knew that Balwin would be a while, so she leaned back into the couch while keeping an arm around Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can explain (Amber)   I can explain (Amber) Empty

Back to top Go down

I can explain (Amber)
Page 1 of 1