Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Cartwright
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Kira Cartwright

We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  Empty
PostSubject: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Kira made her way down to her brother hut and entered the house. She smiled at the warmth she immediately felt surround her and removed her jacket, hanging it on the coat rack by the door. "Jacob?" She called out through the house. She sniffed the air a bit trying to pick up on her older brothers scent "Jacob are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Jacob’s shower was supposed to smooth the aches and wash away the exhaustion so that he could actually have a nap. But all it was doing was making him wake up even more. He’d spent the day handling a lot of different creatures out in the freezing forest, and all he wanted was to rest. As he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off, he realised that there was even less of a chance that would happen, because he could hear his little sister calling out. He didn’t respond, just sped up the process of drying and dressing in warm and casual clothes. “Hey Kira. What’s up?” he said as he bounded down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Kiras smile lit up the room as she saw her big brother, one of the only people she truly cared about. She flopped down onto his couch and hung her head over the side as he descended the stairs "The castle is boring. Can I hang out here? I promise to be good." She said with innocent puppy eyes as she pouted a tiny bit trying to get her way
Back to top Go down
Benji Watson
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Benji Watson

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Benji, requested by Jace, was visiting Hogwarts to ensure his nephew was doing well and afterwards, began to drag him back to his father's hut. Benji and Jacob, having grown up together with Helena, were good friends and due to his job, rarely had time to visit. The scent of Kira was at the doorstep, as well as the lingering feel of exhaustion but not mixed in with the scent caused Benji to silently say sorry for their intrude. "Jacob?" He called, knocking on the door quickly afterwards and inspected the door way, making note to duck as he was quite a large man.
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Kiras eyes lit up when she heard her Uncles voice "Uncle Benji!" Sure Benji was actually Kiras brother in law or something like that, but he was so much older than herself, it felt weird to call him that. Just as it felt weird to call herself Jace's aunt. It just wasnt something she did. She jumped up from the couch and ran to the older man and hugged him "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Benji Watson
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Benji Watson

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Benji laughed loudly at Kira's reaction, knowing he isn't around enough which causes these excited reactions. "Hello, little princess." He said, chuckling and rubbed at his beard, looking over to Jacob in embarrassment whilst holding Kira to his side. "Hey Jacob. Look who I've managed to drag out the forest." He said, reaching back outside and he promptly flung Jace into the room who scowled up at him, ruffled Kira's hair and looked towards his father. "Hey, dad." He simply said, tucking his hands into his pockets and looked around the hut.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Jacob chuckled at his sister, having figured it would be something like that. She was always overly excited, and in turn left disappointed when things didn't live up to expectations. The girl was always so keen for the school year to come back into session, but then would complain that she was bored, or that she didn't want to do her school work. He figured that was probably a completely normal way for a 14 year old to be, but it still made him laugh. "I guess you can hang around," he said with a laugh, ruffling her hair as he passed her position on the couch. He was about to sit down when he heard his own name from the other side of his front door. Jacob, of course, recognised the voice easily and pulled open the door only for Kira to go flying at his brother-in-law. "Hey Benji," he said, another laugh coming from him at his sister's antics. Sure, he was tired and in a little pain- which was saying a lot for a werewolf- but his family always made him happy. "Jace," he said, a his smile reaching his eyes as he clapped his hand onto his son's shoulder, "what have you been hiding out there from?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:08 pm

When Kira saw Jace excitement and joy flooded through her body. No one made her feel the way Jace did. She began to tremble with excitement and she jumped down from Benjis arms "Yayyyyyy!" She shouted and hugged Jace "Ive missed you so much!" She didnt even argue when he ruffled her hair as she usually did, she was just happy to see him 

Kira's yay:
Back to top Go down
Jace Cartwright
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Jace Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Jace had rolled his eyes when Benji started to drag him to his father. It wasn't that he didn't see his father a lot, it was more because of the fact they hardly spoke. It wasn't due to emotional issues but it was purely because of the fact he was staying within the forest so much. Getting to the door, he was instantly tackled by Kira who he picked up and spun around. "I've missed you too, badger." He quipped, using the usual nickname for a hufflepuff and looked up to his father, smirking. "Sorry father, I've been in the forest...I'll admit, deeper than I'm supposed to." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head but kept his other arm around Kira, knowing she'd hardly want to let go of him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Jacob watch the exchange between his son and sister, thinking it was great that the two of them got along so well. It wasn’t often that extended family could be quite that close. He knew that Jace’s best friend was Dinah, but he always looked out for his aunt, and that meant a lot to Jacob. When Jace explained what he had been doing, Jacob chuckled and said, “I used to do the same all the time when I was your age. It was so tempting to just stay out there all the time, instead of coming back to the castle and dealing with people..”
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Kira smiled wide as Jace picked her up and spun around. However, she gave him her signature pout when he called her Badger. She hated that, and he knew it. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. But she couldnt stay mad at him for long, she had never been able to. She kept one arm wrapped around him as he did the same with her while he talked with her brother. "Jacobs, right, Jace. You cant hide from people forever. You never know, your mate could be a human." She said teasingly of course, not knowing that Jace had found his mate and she was in fact a human
Back to top Go down
Jace Cartwright
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Jace Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:00 am

Jace looked around the room, taking in the fact he was with four people he cared about and thought of just how much he loved his family and how they were the greatest anchors for a man like him. "I just can't stand the smell ya know." He told his father, wrinkling his nose even now because of the stench outside reeked of human. Wizards had a different scent to muggle, finding that wizards had the additional scent of witchhazel and gunpowder, but also the strange smell of the air after a storm. It was like wizards were constantly pent up with energy and that's all he could smell but it was so overpowering Jace couldn't stand it. Even if it's one wizard, the scent seems to blind him. "I didn't come here for a lecture." He scowled, looking down at Kira and the moment she mentioned mate, his mind went straight to Lyra and his heart thumped dramatically, trying to fight the small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:06 am

Tristan was walking to her brothers hut when the smell of multiple family members hit her. She opened the door and stepped inside and smirked "Are we having a family reunion or something? And no one invited me?" She stepped up to Jace and ruffled his hair, smirkign at him before giving her Uncle Benji a side hug and doing the same for her brother before sitting in the lounge chair. She noticed Jace fighting the urge to smile and narrowed in on him "Jace, is there something you wanna tell us? I can see that smile youre trying to hide."
Back to top Go down
Jace Cartwright
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Jace Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Jace chuckled at the arrival of Tristan, releasing Kira to throw himself into an armchair and looked around the room, taking in the newer additions he knew his mother had a say in to make it so whenever Jacob stayed at the hut, he would have something to remind him of Helena. The findings of this made Jace incredibly happy but that soon faded when Tristan asked what he's hiding. He sighed, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "Fine, I've found my mate and Kira was right. She is human. I refuse to say who it is as I'm too young to run straight into it and I want her to experience life and learn to love me for me without the heavy weight of her being my mate. She doesn't know." Jace said with a sigh, rubbing his face and braced himself the onslaught from Kira, Tristan and his father. Benji already had a feeling something occurred in his nephew's life but he was never the kind of person to push so he simply leaned against the wall, massive arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lycanthe
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Tristan Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Tristan smirked, she had been right of course. She wasnt blind nor dumb, she knew Jace had been hiding something "Well congratulations." She said to her nephew "We cant wait to meet her." Kira on the other hand, was not as thrilled. She frowned at the fact that Jace had found her mate "Does that mean you wont be spending as much time with me?" She asked softly, she didnt want anyone taking Jace away from her. She looked up at him with a trembling chin and watery eyes which made Tris roll her eyes at her younger sister "Oh relax Kira, Jace is still family."
Back to top Go down
Jace Cartwright
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Jace Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Jace didn't like the fact he told them, having wanted to maintain the secret just a little while longer but he supposed there was nothing he could do now. "It'll be a while. I mean mother's already met her but it'll be a while yet until she meets everyone, as my mate of course." He said, rubbing the back of his head and looked over to Kira, furrowing her brow at her tears. "It has nothing to do with the amount of time we share together, K. All it means is in the future we'll have another member of the family. If she accepts me as hers. Now, please, let's move on..." He said, visibly looking uncomfortable about the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Cartwright
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Jacob Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Jacob wanted to defend his son, and tell his sisters to leave him alone. It wasn’t fair for them to hang up on him. But he didn’t, because Jace could stand up for himself. His interest was high in the topic at hand, but he didn’t feel like it was their business yet. He smiled softly at the revelation, thinking back to the moment he had realised that Helena had been his mate. It had been easier for them than it would be for Jace, because Helena was a born wolf herself while Jace’s mate was human. If he changed her, it would mean she would have little to no control over her changes, and if he didn’t then he would always be in danger of loosing control and hurting her.

Not one of his thoughts showed on his face until Kira started crying. He may be considerably older than them, but he was still her big brother, so it shouldn’t have been a surprise when he rolled his eyes, laughed and said, “gosh, Kira, it’s not all about you.” Jacob then looked over at his brother in law, his eyes conveying that he wished this conversation had been with the two of them and Jace, without the girls. Jacob and Benji were the ones who should be having this conversation when Jace was ready, because although the girls considered it a fun topic, it was actually quite serious. Not only did the issue of Jace’s mate’s humanity arise, but Jace was the future of two massive packs and this girl was now too.

“I completely agree!” he announced when Jace requested they move on, and he started to walk toward the kitchen, giving his son’s shoulder a reassuring squeeze as he went, “does anyone else want sandwiches?”
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 11:15 pm

Kira rolled her eyes at her family and crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back against the couch. "We dont need anyone else. Our family is fine the way it is." She said. She glared at her brother and pouted "Whatever Jacob. God forbid, I want to spend time with my nephew. No of course not." She ignored everyone until her brother said sandwhcihes "Me please. I like tuna."
Back to top Go down
Benji Watson
Ministry Staff
Ministry Staff
Benji Watson

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Benji couldn't help but laugh at his family from the corner, hovering around Jacob who was the most sane person in the room by this point. At the talk of mates, he thought of his dear friend Selene fleetingly but he looked over at Kira, quite disappointed in her. "Kira," He began to scold and walked closer to her. "Jaces mate is apart of the family whether you like it or not and you must accept her..." He said, as it was important for Jace and even the pack because it meant the possibility of more heirs. At the mention of sandwiches, he stood upright once more and groaned as he smacked his head against the lamp. "I'll make them all, Jacob." He said, wanting to make a Bacon sandwich and from the look on Jace's face, he wanted one as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)    We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)  Empty

Back to top Go down

We are family (Cartwright/ Lycanthe family)
Page 1 of 1