Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  Empty
PostSubject: feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like    feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:40 am

SOMETIME DURING JUNE 2K16

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  Tumblr_lyrwv5d1vT1r72ia3o1_r1_500

Cernunnos entered the small, house alongside a former Muggle classmate he went to school with named Jewel, one of the few Muggles he actually befriended due to her already having knowledge of the wizarding world due to a Muggleborn brother. There were teens grinding on the walls to Azealia Banks's "Heavy Metal and Reflective", making out drunkenly on the couches, and others were just chilling in a corner smoking weed. "Cernu! Look ova' here! This dude is smokin' hot!" exclaimed Jewel tapping Cernunnos on the shoulder and pointed to the guy who was surrounded by Paris Hilton lookalikes.

He turned toward her and raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Ooh~! He is a hottie! So gonna have to tell Ari about him, although he'd probably try to get into the dude's pants!" the wizard remarked as he looked toward Hunter, a hunky jock with chestnut hair and toned muscles, and just stared at him. "Time for me to have some fun~!" In his opinion, the jock looked more like the type to be in an alternative rock band, but his looks made up for being in a cliche clique in the popularity food chain.

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  Tumblr_maina5p6iM1r2ubs3o1_500

Cernunnos quickly grabbed a jello shot and started to walk toward the boy smirking. Despite having male parts and being a guy, one could easily consider the Hufflepuff to be one of the prettiest girls at the party. "Hi, cutie, how are ya doing?" he wondered looking at the other raising an eyebrow and smirked.

Hearing Cernunnos, Hunter looked over at the other. "What's your name? I don't think I know you." Hunter asked not recognizing his former classmate.

"You don't remember me? We were in Miss. Kellog's class back when we were like eight," Cernunnos answered as he started to consume the jello shot.

"Oh, you look so different. Where have you been?"

"I've been going to a boarding school in Scotland since I was 11. What has happened since I was gone for the school year? Jewel hasn't told me anything yet."

"You know Doug, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

Hunter leaned into Cernunnos's ear and whispered, "He's in rehab. Apparently he got addicted to meth."

"Out of all people, I didn't expect him to be a crank whore."

The jock raised an eyebrow at Cernunnos's statement and shrugged as one of the blonde cheerleaders was caressing his chest with her hand; it was quite obvious the girl was drunk at this point.

"Er, yeah. I don't know why the rival cheerleaders are trying to hook up with me even though they know that I'm gay."

Cernunnos gave a smile hearing the last part and murmured, "I can show you a good time."

Hunter just gave a nod wanting to be away from those dumb blondes.

Two hours later, Cernunnos began to do a lot of shots and drank right out of a rum bottle. He began to become uncoordinated and was luckily enough only occasionally tripping being able to get back up. Since his vision and mind were getting distorted, he found himself accepting a girl's offer for sex.

The next morning, he found himself in an unfamiliar bedroom in the house with a lot of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer posters along the walls. Feeling like shit with a killer headache from the night before, he managed to find his way to the bathroom and began to puke. If only he had a hangover potion on him. Cernunnos went back into the bedroom and found his clothes on the floor and began to go back into them as Caroline walked in.

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  Baby-Spice-Spice-Girls-90s-Memories-Childhood

He looked at the other and color drained from his face when he came to the realization that he had just fucked a girl. He felt relieved about that thought not even being pleasing in slightest ways.

"Do you remember what happened last night? I don't," commented Caroline  in a hushed tone.

Cernunnos shook his head no and walked out of the room and exited the house returning to his house.

THE NEXT MONTH - JULY 2K16

Sitting on his bed, Cernunnos was finishing painting his nails a baby blue color only for his phone to vibrate. Picking it up, he saw that it was a text from Caroline asking if they could meet up somewhere. He texted her back saying that he doesn't mind meeting up, but there had to be a reason. His phone vibrated again saying that she needed to tell him something, and he just texted back a thumbs up emoji.

Caroline was sitting on a park bench waiting for Cernunnos as she saw him approach.

"Hi," she said nervously.

He looked at her and replied, "Hello. So, you need to tell me something?"

"Yeah..."

"What is it?"

She gulped and looked at the sky nervously and looked at him directly in the eyes. "I'm pregnant, and you're the father. I-I-I-It was my first time..."

Cernunnos looked away and sighed. "No wonder why you wanted to meet up. I probably would've made a snarky comment if you told me through text."

"Exactly. I'm so nervous, like with you going to some boarding school in Scotland and stuff communication and stuff is going to be hard."

"What are you thinking about doing?"

"I don't know, but knowing my parents they're never going to allow me to get an abortion! So it's either keeping the child or putting it up for adoption."

"But having a party in the house with booze and hallucinogens are okay?"

"My brother deceives them a lot..."

"That explains it. Well, you can text me during the school year with the whole mumbo jumbo. Do you know when you're due?"

"By estimation, I'd say sometime in March, maybe April. Depends on what the doctor ends up saying."

"I'll be in the child's life as much as I can if you end up keeping the child. It'll be hard to with school, but once I graduate that school, I'll try to help almost all the time, even if it's just buying a box or two of diapers if your parents won't let you out of the house."

Caroline hugged Cernunnos and began to tear up thinking about her future.

Cernunnos felt pity for the other and wrapped his arms around her and sighed.

He knew she'll need to learn about the wizarding world soon because of their unborn child being a wizard just like him, or at least he thinks that way. If only he'd know that his kid's gonna be a squib...

40TH ANNUAL FOREST LAKE SCHOOL CARNIVAL   - JULY 2K16

Cernunnos got a text from Jewel stating that tonight was the first day of his old school's annual carnival; he had been attending every year since he entered Muggle school. Although he didn't even attend Forest Lake Grammar School anymore, he still attended alongside his former classmates to just enjoy himself. He had to take his mind off the fact that he, the kawaii gay as fuck glitter fairy from Hell, had gotten sweet, innocent, pure Caroline pregnant. He knew that Caroline's family came from a religious background; it was obvious by the amount of crosses on the walls, mantras involving the Holy Spirit, and the fact that they only ever owned stuff that was friendly for a Christian family such as movies like God is Not Dead and many Veggietales DVDs for Caroline and her brother's young cousins. Her parents wouldn't approve of the fact that she had sex before marriage, having a child out of wedlock, and the fact that he just happened to be the father since her parents always hated his guts. Sighing, he looked at the time and went to take a shower.

He had gotten dressed for the carnival and started to make his way towards the fairground as Yuki spotted Cernunnos. Yuki was a sweet, generous classmate who happened to love the gothic lolita style, and she also happened to be one of the people Cernunnos doesn't mind hanging out with whenever he isn't at Hogwarts.

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  Tumblr_mh8apfwnNX1s0s07eo1_500

"Cernunnos!" exclaimed Yuki as she ran towards him. "How was school?"

He turned around hearing a voice and saw that it was Yuki. "Oh, hi! It was the usual. How about you?"

"There was so much drama this school year! It seems as though the longer you go to that boarding school, the more drama that occurs!"

Cernunnos chuckled hearing that. 'I guess my presence alone can be a peace mediator. The same can not be said at school."

She let out a soft, high pitched laugh and wondered, "So, where are you heading?"

"The carnival. Are you going?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?'

The two began to walk to the carnival together and were chatting about the little things.

Once at the fairgrounds, Cernunnos got out some money and paid for both his and Yuki's wristbands to go to the carnival every day it was occurring. Spying Caroline, he walked to her and asked in a whisper, "Do your parents know yet?"

Caroline flinched slightly startled by Cernunnos's sudden appearance. "No..."

"You're going to be in some deep shit once they find out."

"I know. I'm actually sorta afraid..."

"If I was in your position, I'd be too."

Caroline looked away and sighed and stated, "Well, my parents are here, and I don't think they'd want to see me talk to you. I guess I'll see you later?"

"Yeah. See you later..."

The wizard walked away from the blonde and got out his phone and proceeded to text his father sighing; he really had no clue how he'd tell his father, so he decided to might as well wait until he feels ready and has an idea on what to say. Cernunnos looked at the horizon which had shades of magenta and orange as it began to fade into a celestial darkness. He opened up Instagram and took a picture of it and posted it to both Instagram and Facebook before attempting to have his fair share of fun.

He found himself sitting on a bench by the ferris wheel snacking on some cotton candy. Sure, his lips were going to be a sticky mess later, but he needed to do anything to keep his mind occupied. The deathly sweetness of the sugar felt appropriate for how he felt. It was rather peculiar that he was keeping more to himself this year than the previous, but he felt as if it was the best way to cope with his newfound pressure. He wasn't just going to explain why he seemed more depressed than usual.

After chilling around and playing some carnival games, he left the fairgrounds with a Gloomy Bear plush he had won himself and started to walk home feeling exhausted from the first of four long nights.

END OF JULY 2K16

"Cernu! Cernu!" screamed Jewel from a neighbor's front yard.

Cernunnos ran over to Jewel only to see her looking through various photo albums with other teens.

"I want a baby one day!" commented one of them.

Jewel squinted and rolled her eyes and replied, "Why would you? They're disgusting, and they get bodily fluids everywhere."

"Wouldn't having and raising a child be wonderful? You can have so much pride knowing you helped make another human life. They're also simply adorable and full of love!"

Cernunnos picked up one of the baby photos and looked at it feeling unsure about the whole situation. In just a couple months, he'd soon be responsible for another life. A life just like him. He suddenly felt nervous; he just knew that he had  to be in his unborn child's life. What if he fucks up? What if he was unfit to be a father? A lot of thoughts raced through his mind as he zoned out.

His friend tapped him on the shoulder. "Cernu, you alright? You've been staring off into space for the last five minutes."

The wizard slightly jumped only to see Jewel. "Yeah. I was just getting too lost in thought."

"Oh, okay." She just knew that there was more to it than he was telling him, but she wasn't going to guilt trip Cernunnos into saying why. Doing so would make her feel dirty, and she didn't want to pressure her friend in such a way.

He began to walk away just so he could have time to think to himself and not make a fool of himself.

Entering his house, he walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror believing that he's going to be a horrible parent, mostly due to what his classmates think of him. The Hufflepuff knew that either way that he had to be in the child's life. He didn't want his spawn to become the next Voldemort, and he sure didn't want the child to be stuck in such bigoted beliefs Caroline's family has. If anything, he was quite thankful that Caroline and her brother happened to not share those same ideologies.

Cernunnos knew that he'd need to clean up his habits at one point before the child comes, but he just knew he couldn't give up cigarettes, and he could just not consume as much alcohol, but he'd need to figure out a way to cut down his partying. He just knew he'd have to miss out on every party during the next summer, but if it meant he'd be able to fully care for the child, it'd be worth it. It was quite odd for him to feel such paternal feelings since he never felt any until now. Not wanting to confront his problems, he went into his bedroom and proceeded to lay on the bed.

SOMETIME IN AUGUST 2K16
Cernunnos found himself unable to sleep. He constantly tossed and turned hearing nothing but the ticking of a clock and imaginary sounds of a crying baby. How exactly was he going to pull off this whole fatherhood thing? It was bad enough he still hadn't said a word to his own father about it either. The only thing that was reassuring to him was that he knew his father wasn't going to kill him. Well, maybe not nearly as bad as Caroline's parents would. For once, he felt uncomfortable about the prospect of having to return to Hogwarts in a month. What if something were to happen with his unborn child while he was away? How was he going to comfort Caroline? How was he going to be supportive?

He heard his phone ring the opening line of Britney Spears' "Gimme More" seeing it was from Jewel. "Hey, Jewel. What is it?" Cernunnos answered with a sigh.

"What's with you lately? I've been worryin' about you! I know you have those moments where you sorta push otha's away, but it's never been to this level!" Jewel replied. "You know you can tell me anything, Cernu..."

"Are you sure that you want to know? Can you promise me you won't tell anyone without asking too?"

"Uh, yeah! What kinda question is that?" She chuckled. 'You can count on me!"

'You remember the party Caroline's brother threw back in June?'

'Uh huh. Get to the point!"

"I drunkenly got Caroline pregnant. I'm gonna be a father."

Last edited by Cernunnos Largo on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

PostSubject: Re: feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like    feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:49 pm

let me just say that i apologize for the longness of this. this is what procrastination and inactiveness can do to a person like me.
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos Largo
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Cernunnos Largo

PostSubject: Re: feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like    feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:44 pm

i should really finish this soon altho its already pretty long lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like    feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like  Empty

Back to top Go down

feel it all - aka what was cernu's summer like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Golden Age :: Out of Character :: OOC area :: Fan fictions-
Jump to: