Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Kennedy needs friends and more!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kennedy needs friends and more! Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello everyone! First of all, I really like this site! I hope that I can catch on quickly!

Kennedy is a fifth year Slytherin. She has just transferred to Hogwarts from New Zealand and doesn't know anybody! She's very outgoing and talkative, but is also spoiled and full of herself. She gets on well with most people, and is generally nice, but could be rude to those who don't agree with her. So, Kennedy needs:

Friends! - I would love for her to have some girl friends, and of course some guy friends as well! She loves to be around people all the time and would probably have a large crowd of friends.

Enemies - Kennedy could make enemies with a few people. She's nice, but she isn't a saint. She disregards the rules and can also tend to disregard other's feelings for the sake of a good laugh.

Flings - Kennedy is a pretty blonde fifth year. She would definitely gain the attention of some of the guys, and I'd like a few hookups for her! Kennedy is outgoing and comfortable around guys, but is only fifteen, so she is new to anything more serious than a small peck on the lips. But she is coming into her own and I'd like her to get into some more serious things.

A future boyfriend - for now, I don't want Kennedy to have a steady boyfriend. I'd rather her just hook up with a few guys at random. But as she gets older, I'd like her to meet a guy who is serious about her and doesn't just want her for her body.

Any help would be wonderful! Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:57 pm

I also now have Tristan White, Kennedy's younger brother. Tristan is a fourth year Gryffindor! I could use threads for him (And Kennedy still as well) if anyone is interested!
Back to top Go down
Aurélie Dupin
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aurélie Dupin

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Hey, welcome to this site, I'm Sel Very Happy and I'm always happy to thread. So if you want, just start one and send me the link so I can join in.

I have: Aurélie, a third year Slytherin
Nephthys, a fourth year Slytherin
Anouk, a second year Gryffindor

and: Aidan, a third year Gryffindor
Ian, a third year Hufflepuff
Gideon, a first year Ravenclaw.

I'm open to friends and enemies Wink Just tell me your opinions and we can get some threads started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Thanks! Smile Tristan COUKD probably meet Aurelia Aidan and Ian, and Kennedy could thread with nephthys? I'll try to start a few threads tonight and post the links Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurélie Dupin
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Aurélie Dupin

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:36 pm

sure Smile I'm off to bed now, but I'll post tomorrow to everything. and I already have Aurélie join Kennedy in one thread, so we'll see how they hit it off xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Great!! I went ahead and made this one for Nephthys with Tristan! If I make any more I'll update you here.

https://hogwartsgoldenage.rpg-board.net/t521-letters-down-under-nephthys#9279
Back to top Go down
Maximus Xavier
Child
Child
Maximus Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:41 pm

the only ones near those age ranges have at least a couple years off. I could offer maximus or arivante. Maxi's like 9 1/2 and arivantes recently 19 been out of hogwarts for a couple years now.
Back to top Go down
Nephthys Peverell
Slytherin 4th Year
Slytherin 4th Year
Nephthys Peverell

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 pm

posted Smile will reply more tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Maximus Xavier wrote:
the only ones near those age ranges have at least a couple years off. I could offer maximus or arivante. Maxi's like 9 1/2 and arivantes recently 19 been out of hogwarts for a couple years now.
I also now have Kristopher Tavoson...he is supposed to be 4th year. working with admins to fix it. he is a gryffindor and a student coming back to hogwarts after a few years of homeschooling...he doesn't know anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy needs friends and more!   Kennedy needs friends and more! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kennedy needs friends and more!
Page 1 of 1