Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Olivia Vasquez EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Olivia Vasquez EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Olivia Vasquez EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Olivia Vasquez EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Olivia Vasquez EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Olivia Vasquez EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Olivia Vasquez EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Olivia Vasquez EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Olivia Vasquez EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Olivia Vasquez

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Olivia Vasquez Empty
PostSubject: Olivia Vasquez   Olivia Vasquez EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Olivia Vasquez Vanessa_marano_2009_the_young_and_the_restless_promo_82b3DaR.thumb
Olivia Vasquez

Full Name: Olivia Toma Vasquez
Birthday:May 14 2002 the current year is 2015
Blood: half blood
Birth Place: England
Nationality: British

Family:Olivia grew up with only her mother Adriana. Adriana is very mysterious about the birth father and siblings which Olivia hates that Adriana is hiding something for her. (Olivia is taken away from her real parents but she doesn't know who they are, but she is determined to find out.)

History:Olivia has always been kept away from the conversations her mother had. Olivia is raised very protective with especially with the years that has been going on. Olivia knew since she was small that something was not okay about the woman who raised her, but not only did she noticed that, she also noticed that she was different than young children in the neighborhood. She knew she was a witch but she could things that she had never seen older witches and wizards do. She kept it a secret for her mother. (it is not as detailed because she finds out more about herself later. Nikki knows about it/)

Appearance: Olivia has dark colored eyes, dark brown curly hair, normal posture.

Personality: Olivia looks arrogant but she is not. Because of being raised protective Olivia was never a loud girl more the quiet observing girl. She knew she was very different but she didn't want anyone to notice it. She hates when people she knows are keeping secrets about her, from her. She can be very vicious when she get dared. Olivia liked to take long strolls outside and she likes to draw. One of her weaknesses that she doesn't really know the danger in the outside world, the other weaknesses is that she doesn't know how to control the power that she has. Her strengths are that she is not afraid very easily and powerful magic that she carries. Olivia is for outsiders more a nerdy girl, she is often alone and likes it but if she is around people she can be nice but she is mostly mysterious and observing. She carries a big secret with her and even her mother doesn't know about it.

Please provide an example of your role play. This example should be at least 100 words in length and can depict your character in any situation.
"You lied to me, you lied to me all my life! You bitch!" Olivia shouted at Adriana. Adriana pointed with her finger at Olivia. "I know that i lied but you should respect because i still raised you." Adriana said to her. Olivia was really pissed for finding out that she has a whole different family. Olivia was silent for a couple of minutes and she wished that her mother was too but no, she didn't. "Livia, sweetie listen, i couldn't tell you until you were of age, i had to take a blood oath with it. You have no-" "Stop alright! I don't want to hear your excuses, i'm done with you! I'm a twin and you didn't even tell me while you knew all along! you should leave!" Olivia said to her mother with a serious expression. Adriana looked shocked. "You think you can just send me out of my own house? You listen missy-" Suddenly Adriana flew through the living room against the wall. Olivia stood there with her hands in the air, her expression changed from dark to shocked. She ran over to where her mother was. "Mom? Please mom, say something?" Olivia felt her mother's pulse to check if she was alive but she wasn't anymore. Olivia stood up and flew out of the house to the one person she knew....her twinsister...
Back to top Go down
Celaena Black
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Celaena Black

Olivia Vasquez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivia Vasquez   Olivia Vasquez EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:33 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Olivia Vasquez
Page 1 of 1