Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Pandora's Box EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Pandora's Box EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Pandora's Box EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Pandora's Box EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Pandora's Box EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Pandora's Box EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Pandora's Box EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Pandora's Box EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Pandora's Box EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Pandora's Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Pandora rested her hand on the side of her beautiful white horse, gently kissing its nose which only caused it to snort and flick its tail. She laughed and patted the neck, leaving it with the other horses and walked over to the campsite, resting on one of the logs, basking in the heat of the fire. ''Pandora.'' A hoarse fragile voice called and the young beauty looked up with a smile to meet the wrinkled face of her grandmother. ''Yes, Grandmama?'' She spoke, her gentle voice filling the ears of their tribe and she walked over to the old woman, kneeling on the floor. ''This man has a wound. Create the herbal remedy and bind it in the bandages. My hands are aching from the ride.'' Pandora nodded, kneeling beside the man with a large wound on his shoulder, obviously from a fight they had on the ride to their destination. ''I will heal you, sir. I promise you that.'' She whispered, grabbing her herbal bag and began pulling out vials and pots of different things. It wasn't the first time she healed a large wound like this but it still made her nervous. Pandora felt the sharp whip of her grandmother's staff on her spine and she hissed, knowing the brutality of their family if someone were to die. She was helping everyone that would cross her family's path but helping this man. 

Finally grabbing and mixing together the correct herbs, Pandora dabbed it gently on his wound. So gentle that he could not feel her fingers at all but she then wrapped a bandage around him, making him grunt and grip her thigh. She hissed, baring her teeth as her natural anger grew fiery in the pit of her stomach. At this stage, everyone knew that Pandora was different from her family and barely had the anger like them that kept each other going. She was simply the rose in a bush of thorns. She pulled his hand away from her thigh and patted his hand after, placing it on his stomach. ''There you go. If you have a fever or feel it itching at all, come to me and I shall check it out.'' Pandora told him firmly, getting up and walking to the stream after packing away her herbs. Washing her hands from the herbs, she jumped at the feeling of someone's hand on her shoulder. Standing up to face the person, Pandora finally got a look at the man she helped and found herself gasping in surprise. 

Pandora's Box Ariane179254_GameOfThrones_1x06_AGoldenCrown_0494

He stared at Pandora with so much intensity that she ended up blushing and wiped her hands on her skirt to show the feeling away. ''Thank you, Pandora.'' He grunted out, lifting up one of her hands and pressed his lips against her knuckles. ''You are very welcome...Legion'' She said, pulling her hand away and grabbed her bowl filled with vegatables and water to carry back to the camp but Legion quickly grabbed it out of her grasp to carry for her. ''I can carry that myself and you'll hurt your shoulder if you do that.'' She said, narrowing her eyes but only received a chuckle. Sighing, Pandora made sure not to fight him knowing that her father would dislike that very much as Legion was the best warrior in the camp. A woman fighting him would mean disrespect. After he placed it down in front of the fire, Pandora nodded a thank you only to get another whack from her grandmother. Grabbing the knife from her ankle sheath, she cut up the vegatables unaware of someone staring intently at her.

The next few days went by quickly, Pandora rode in the middle of her family and her father's followers but they strangely scattered when Legion appeared next to her. ''Pandora.'' He grunted in greeting and the beauty shook her head with a small smile. ''Legion.'' She replied and they rode like that in pure silence, Pandora with her eyes closed, face upwards towards the sky basking in the warmth even when people tried to rob them. She only laughed at the sound of her family shouting and grunting with their famous and ancient anger growing stronger by the second. People walked up to her but with a sharp flick of her wrist, her dagger found their ways into their necks. Soon after, it all died down and they rode on again whilst people at the back of group looted the dead people. ''Are you foolish, Pandora?'' The woman heard Legion say and her eyes snapped open, feeling that red hot anger that only ever brewed but never unleashed. ''Excuse me?'' She said, forgetting respect all together and halted her horse, staring strongly at Odinn where she spotted his eyes widening at her reaction. ''You sat still like a slab of meat for those men?! Are you a whore?!'' That took it over the line and Pandora pulled her horse towards Legion. ''If you had bothered to even look at the bodies near my feet or the knife in my head, you'll have realized that I killed people. I was baiting them. Making them come closer so i could kill them. I am NOT a whore, you foolish man.'' She growled out, kicking at her horses side and rode off to the top of the hill that was right in front of them. 

A gasp was ripped from her throat at the sight before her. Buildings set on fire, bodies littering the floor and from where she was, could see people running to the temple that she was born in for safety. ''You said this was an abandoned place, father.'' She shouted down the hill, only to be met with a arrow hitting the ground next to her. She jumped off her horse, slapping it's side to run down the hill to her family and grabbed the arrow. Sniffing the tip, Pandora growled loudly. ''Poison.'' She hissed and slid down the hill, being grabbed by the wrist by someone and yanked up onto her horse again. ''Poison arrows! Fire...dead people..we MUST go around where the smoke is strongest. They would not be able to fire.'' Pandora commanded and only Legion grunted in agreement, obviously doing this to apologize for his actions and everyone else ignored her. ''We shall go straight through. Fight to the death if we must. Women and children at the back. Legion..protect them. You are wounded already.'' Her father said and Pandora almost yelled out a protest but her father's word was final. They had already began running through. Even from their spot, the woman could hear the groans and yells of fighting and she whispered four words into the wind. ''I love you all..'' Being dragged away, hearing the fight die down a bit, Legion directed them through the village and her grandmother used her magic to make sure everyone was dead and healed the ones from their group. Pandora could not see her father. ''They're in the temple! We must go! Now!'' Pandora hissed and they rode quickly, barging through the doors to see everyone bad dead. Jumping off her horse, Pandora ran to her father ignoring Legion's protests and pressed her lips against his cut forehead. ''I will heal you father..'' She whispered, resting her hands against his body and muttered spells with the help of her grandmother and soon enough, Pandora's father was healed.

They all decided to camp out in the temple, even bringing the horses inside so bandits did not take them and Pandora wandered around only to kneel in front of the alter where she was born. She soon heard the loud feet of a man and she began to stand up, making the move to leave before being grabbed by the wrist. She looked up, eyes widening at the sight of Legion and she blushed, thankful for the darkness of the night. ''You are too beautiful, Pandora.'' He grumbled, moving her hair away from her face and trailed his calloused fingers down her smooth cheek. She backed away, nervous by the change of events but this time, he gripped her hips and pressed her to him, her busty chest pressed against his chiselled out of stone perfection. ''L-Legion...What are you doing?'' She whispered into his ears just after he buried his face in her neck, sniffing at her skin. ''Is it not simple? I am loving you, Pandora.'' She grunted, approving of her scent and cupped her cheek. She gasped in surprise, him taking the option to immediately put his tongue in her mouth and kiss her fiercely. Pandora sighed into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck knowing that they had both wanted this the day they met. She found herself being pressed against a pillar, the kiss being deepened by the second and he grabbed her like one would a wife. Slowly, she pulled away for air and stared at him, her lips swollen and her eyes wide in shock and happiness. ''Mine.'' Legion grunted, kissing her again and again. 

The days and nights went on, filled with secret meetings in the temple. They had found residence there after clearing away all the bodies and finally began to settle. The village was quickly named Berserkis after them being known as Berserkers. Pandora fell deeply in love and as did Legion, unable to keep her eyes off of him on rides together. Then a month before her birthday, her grandmother began giving more and more of this drink that she had no knowledge of. The night of her birthday, Pandora sat at the alter once more with a peaceful smile on her face. ''Drink, child?'' Her grandmothers raspy voice called out from behind her and handed her a bottle of a thickish liquid that she had been drinking for a month now. ''What is that, Grandmama? It's wonderful and you've not told me.'' Pandora questioned, handing it back to her grandmother who had joined her at the alter. ''Nothing of importance, dear. What is important is the day.'' The cryptic words caused Pandora to face the old woman with furrowed brows. ''It's your birthday, dear. Grab her.'' She said firmly and loudly, Pandora growling at the feeling of hands grabbing her ankles and wrists, slamming her onto the table before them where one would put books, candles or someone for exorcising. She wriggled but the men were too strong. ''What are you doing? Grandmama!'' She shouted, moving her head only to see her grandmother walk up to her with a vial and a knife. ''No....The ritual...BUT THAT CHANGES PEOPLE! I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE, GRANDMAMA. PLEASE NO!'' Pandora shouted, tears filling her eyes just as her grandmother made the cuts. Dropping the contents of the vial into her wounds, she then dipped the knife in the red runny liquid and slammed the knife into Pandora's chest. ''For your own good.'' Her grandmother muttered, walking off to wait for the change.

The change took hours, possibly even days. Pandora could never remember. The pain was excoriating. The day she finally woke up, Pandora let out a loud animalistic roar that held anger and hunger. At this sound, doors slammed open and Legion took in the sight of Pandora tied down to the table, growling and snapping at people for blood. ''COME HERE, YOU BASTARD. I'M HUNGRYYY'' She sang out in a rough voice, her newfound strength ripping off the rope and she grabbed a guard she knew was not part of their family and sank her teeth into his neck, laughing as she did so. Drinking her fill, Pandora dropped the body and turned to see Legion stare at her with shock in his eyes. ''My love..'' Pandora murmured, speeding towards him only to see him back away. ''You are not..Pandora...She would never...she never drank human blood.'' He almost yelled, almost wanting to shake her out of it and make his woman come back. ''What do you mean I am not Pandora? I am right in front of you, my sun and stars..'' Pandora cried, cupping his cheeks to which he grabbed her wrists and put them by her sides. ''I apologize, Moon of my life...but you are not the woman I fell for. Not the innocent woman I fell for.'' Legion said, grabbing the sides of her head before dropping a kiss on her forehead and fled the room just as Pandora cried out in anger.

Pandora's Box 48734-kahl-drogo-khaleesi-gif-S0CO

The next few months were torture for Pandora. Legion had found another woman, arranged but they looked so in love that Pandora's death count increased more and more everyday. She begged for more blood, awoke with a burning anger and hatred inside of her that she could kill everyone in a village without getting a scratch. She became the new Berserker and word of her crossed over the lands meeting the ears of Lazarus, Balathazar, Dracul and Azazel.

Lazarus found her first, telling her how much news he had heard of the deadly beauty and wanted her to spend time in his castle. Her father immediately agreed, knowing that if they were to fall in love and marry, they would be rich and live a much more...lavish life. Pandora at first was outraged but listened to the begs of her parents and agreed. Despite how much anger, hatred and betrayal she felt towards her grandmother, who still was not dead, she still loved her parents. IT was a two day travel, leaving the pair to speak as they went and allow Lazarus to witness how dangerous Pandora really was. When he was in his castle, listening to the rumours of the Berserker, he ordered men to create a crypt that had chains coming from inside of it to four large pillars that were enchanted to be indestructible. They finally made it to the castle and Lazarus directed her around the castle before hearing Pandora question why he had not shown her what rooms were behind a large set of oak doors. The man chuckled and lied, telling her it was her own personal quarters and directed her down there. But Pandora saw the crypt almost immediately and realized it was all a trap as she had seen the symbols on the crypt and understood them perfectly. They all meant binding. It was all too late though and Lazarus raised his hands, causing chains to wrap around her wrists and ankles, throwing her into the crypt where the lid slammed down, more chains winding themselves around her tomb and four large locks formed on the side just as three more men joined Lazarus. ''Well done, Lazarus.'' One of them grunted, slicing the palm of his hand like the others and the scent of blood filled the air, making Pandora going even crazier and they dropped their blood on a lock each. They began speaking Latin, dropping more of their blood on the crypt to lock it up tightly and they all laughed. ''LET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU BASTARDS. LET ME OUT!!!'' Her rage filled and consumed her, heat filling the room but the men were now protected by the blood magic on the tomb which stopped them fighting each other like her magic intended. ''Now Now..Pandora...We can't open the box. All the nasty little things come out.'' Lazarus grinned madly, tapping the lid and began to walk off. ''In 2000 years, you'll get the chance like the spell states and perhaps when you get the chance...You'll find us. Remember us, Pandora but I doubt you'll get free. No one even knows..you're here, Beast.'' Lazarus quipped and walked out, leaving the others to introduce themselves so she remembered. The moment they left, Pandora began screaming even more, tugging at the chunky chains for a few hours and muttered their names repeatedly.

'Lazarus...Balathazar...Dracul....Azazel...Lazarus...Balathazar...Dracul...Azazel...Lazarus...Balathazar...Dracul....Azazel...Lazarus...Balathazar...Dracul....Azazel...Lazarus...Balathazar...Dracul....Azazel...I WILL KILL YOU ALL! I PROMISE!'

All this time, a man who once held Pandora's heart had been changed himself and was now searching, looking for the woman who had his heart deep in her grasp. His own mantra going through his head...Pandora, Pandora, Pandora, Pandora, Pandora...
Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Golden Age :: Out of Character :: OOC area :: Fan fictions-
Jump to: