Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinah Siren
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Dinah Siren

Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  Empty
PostSubject: Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)    Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:32 am

Dinah was bored and having been bored caused her to get antsy and hyper so after sitting in the dorm for what felt like forever she had gotten up and left, shifting once she was outside she ran to the forest. She was bored and even if he as asleep Jace was better company then no company. Heading to her friends little place she walked in spotting the boy laying down. To be fair it was like two in the morning but then again Dinah didn’t know the definition of bad timing. Walking over she shifted back and accio’d some clothes to herself before sitting down on the edge of jaces bed.

Shaking his shoulder ever so slightly she leaned down resting her head on the pillow poking his nose. ”Jace....Jaaaaceeeeeeeeeee get up. I’m bored” Like She said, timing wasn’t her fortay. Plus it’s not like Jace wasn’t usually up this late, well sometimes. Dinah just laid there waiting for him to get up. The things she does when she was bored were crazy sometimes. She laughed softly to herself before shutting her eyes and just waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cartwright
Slytherin 3rd Year
Slytherin 3rd Year
Jace Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)    Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:28 am

Jace loved sleeping, due to being very active and getting exhausted quite quickly. Especially because of the fact he was forcing himself to be around more humans, so that maybe one day he doesn't hate their smell so much. Burrowing deeper into his fur blankets, enjoying the plushness of his pillow and then suddenly felt something press against his nose and someone speak. He whined childishly, just wanting to sleep when he suddenly realised that someone was in his house. He shot up, immediately spinning and pinning the person beside him into the bed with his teeth sharpening like a wolf's. "Dinah! For fuck sake!" He growled and released his best friend, rubbing at his face to wake him up more. "What time is it?" He said, refusing to open his eyes as he fell back down in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dinah Siren
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Dinah Siren

PostSubject: Re: Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)    Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am

Now a normal person would've screamed or been shocked at what happened but Dinah just shrugged it off watching him with a small smirk. She laid back shutting her own eyes and just relaxing humming ever so quietly. "Oh the time?...I don't know like two or so now I believe?" She offered, covering her face with her hands a bit as she relaxed. "I was bored,
couldn't sleep and normally you're never sleeping so I figured I'd come see what you were doing but then you were sleeping so ya..."
She gave a slight sigh and just stretched out, clearly not caring about the fact that she disrupted his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)    Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your lazy butt up. (Jace)
Page 1 of 1