Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Just a check up (Open)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Just a check up (Open)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Just a check up (Open)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Just a check up (Open)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Just a check up (Open)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Just a check up (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Just a check up (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

Just a check up (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Darren hadnt been very busy that day as no one had gotten hurt or had any potions explode on them or been mauled in Care of Magical Creatures. Which was a good thing in his book. One of the nurses from Azkaban had written about meeting up for drinks later that evening which he had no arguments towards. He and Skylar had been friends when they attended Medical school together. He had intended to see his daughter later that evening so he was excited about that. Just then, a presence disrupted him from his thoughts. He looked up and shook his head when he saw who it was "What are you going here?"
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Shop Owner
Shop Owner
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Harlow hated her clumsiness at times, having been carrying a bunch of heavy crate boxes into the library when a stack she had already formed fell onto her back. She could feel a large chunk of wood had impaled her slightly, missing her organs thankfully but it was in such an awkward position she couldn't get it out which was affecting her healing process. She sighed, noting that it was Darren having thought he wasn't in that day, and gestured to her injured back with bloody hands. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important, Darren. A bit of wood is in my back and I can't reach it, nor can I heal because of it. Which means, a shit tonne of blood loss which I'm already feeling woozy from. I can already tell you, no organs have been hit and I just need you to yank this motherfucker out before I scream." She said, wincing as she spoke which only hurt her more.
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Darrens eyes widened as he saw the amount of blood soaking her shirt "Damn it, Har." He said going to where the injury was. He shook his head as he wrapped his hand around the piece of wood and placed the other hand on her shoulder "Be still for me ok?" He said before quickly yanking the wood from her body "How did that even happen?" He said tossing the wood and washing his hands of the blood before handing her a blood replenishing potion "I know you dont really need it. But drink it any way. Amuse me."
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Shop Owner
Shop Owner
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Harlow rolled her eyes at his concern, having had worse injuries in her hidden past and she gripped the desk before her, awaiting him to pull the wood out. When he finally had, she bit her lip hard until it bled furiously before healing quickly. "I was carrying more books into the library and they're massive wooden crates and one of the stacks had weirdly fallen...stupidly on top of me. Guess a piece just decided it wanted me." She joked, immediately taking the replenishment and was thankful for the quick effect. "Do you have any blood bags? Blood loss always makes me hungry." Harlow hardly ever asks for blood as not many people knew she was a hybrid but in front of her ex-husband, she felt comfortable enough.
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Hope had heard from one of her many informants that her mother had gotten injured, quickly heading to the hospital wing Hope walked in quickly once she had spotted her mother she walked to her pouting a tiny bit. "Mama? What happened?" She sat beside her mother frowning as she barely paid any mind to Darren, the girls attention only on her mother. "Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?" Instantly rushing to a bad conclusion not knowing what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Darren sighed and pushed his hair out of his face "Please do try and be more careful. Its hard enough with the students getting injured. I dont need faculty in here too. Especially the ones I care for. It makes me worry." He said going into his office and coming back with a blood bag for her. He always kept some in stock if she ever needed any on short supply "How have you been ever since I moved out?" When he had returned he had stayed with her and hope for a bit, but now he was on his own in a small flat in Hogsmeade. He liked it, but he missed sharing a bed with her. He chuckled when Hope walked in, "Hello princess. Your mother is fine, just a bit clumsy as usual. She blames venge filled books."
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Shop Owner
Shop Owner
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Harlow's body, having once been tensed, was now relaxed at the sound of her daughter and she smiled brightly, kissing her forehead. "Don't you worry, buttercup. Those books have it out to get me." She chuckled and looked over at Darren, listening to his words. "Don't worry, I won't do eight high crates again, or stock up when students are around. They may have been messing around." She admitted, almost ripping the blood bag from his grips and noted the blood type was her favourite, immediately drinking from it. The wound quickly sealed up and colour returned to Harlow's cheek. "I've been very well actually." She replied to his question a little delayed, cleaning up a little droplet in the corner of her mouth. It was strange without him, at the beginning of course but over time, with her jobs constantly distracting her, she barely slept in her bed to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 pm

"Im glad things have gotten better for you." He said rubbing the back of his neck and sighing. He missed her like crazy, but he knew they needed some time apart to figure out where they stood in their relationship. She was just glad being gone for so long had not cost him his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Shop Owner
Shop Owner
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Harlow shrugged, having gone through a small fling with someone but in the end, they had known it was better for them to be friends and after all the stuff with Darren, she wasn't ready for anything serious. "They've been okay. I'll be going on a trip soon, now that Hope here is back in school. Decided that going back to Egypt will be good for me and my own personal library." She said, smiling with the corners of her eyes crinkling but the laughter didn't reach her eyes. She knew that Darren missed her and she would be lying if she said she didn't miss him a little bit but she wasn't backing down, refusing to be hurt again and refusing to fall back in love with someone who hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Darren Williams
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Darren Williams

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:25 pm

"You always did love Egypt. Almost as much as you loved Greece, but I have a feeling those Islands will always hold a special place in your heart." He said referring to the fact that they honeymooned in the Greek Isles. He knew her favorite places and where certain things lied close to her heart "Make sure to send me a post card yeah?" He said softly as he looked at her
Back to top Go down
Harlow Avery
Shop Owner
Shop Owner
Harlow Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 pm

"My favourite place will always be Ireland." Harlow stated, her Irish accent lilting slightly as she spoke in emphasis. Whilst Greece was beautiful, it was now tainted and she hasn't returned in such a long time that she believed she wouldn't until her Grecian friends dragged her back for their antiquities. "Always do." She turned slightly to look into a mirror and she pointed slightly, inspecting the ripped fabric. "My new shirt...aw, it was my favourite."
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 am

Hope listened to her parents the whole time just leaning into her mother giggling a tiny bit when she noticed the shirt being ripped. ”You could just use a spell to fix it mama.” she explained grinning at her mother a bit. She looked around the hospital wing smiling a tiny bit, she was glad she hadn’t had to be in here in forever, last time she was here she had nearly ended up dying. Ahhh memories. Hope tried her best not to giggle at her own internal thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a check up (Open)    Just a check up (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a check up (Open)
Page 1 of 1