Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Find me where the wild things are (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan Lycanthe
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Ravenclaw 6th Year
Tristan Lycanthe

Find me where the wild things are (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Find me where the wild things are (Open)    Find me where the wild things are (Open)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Tristan was not your typical Ravenclaw student. She did not spend hours studying and reading books in the quiet corners of the library. Or proof reading her homework assignments for the 10th time. No. During Tristan Lycanthes free time she could only be found in one place. The forbidden forest. She would spend her weekends running around as the large brown wolf. And in that moment, said wolf was in a peaceful clearing, relaxing after a long run.
Back to top Go down

Find me where the wild things are (Open)
Page 1 of 1