Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Im Hungry (Hope)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Blake had missed dinner due to falling asleep after classes. He woke up to his stomach growling and made his way down to the kitchens. When he arrived he was approached by a house elf and asked what he wanted. He asked for some soup due to the fact that it was a cold winter night and he wanted to warm up. He sat at a little table as he waited for his meal
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Hope had been up for a few hours, mostly drawing and doing some homework, when she had spotted the time she figured it would be a good time to get some food. Hope headed downstairs when she spotted someone and chuckled. "Look what the cat dragged in" She smirked at the boy sitting there. How long had it been since the two old friends had even seen each other, long enough that Hope didn't even looked anything like she use to. Her blonde hair brighter now and longer, going down past her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:11 pm

"You were always the one obsessed with Cats, Hope." Blake said with a smile as he looked over his old childhood friend. They hadnt talked much in years. Not ever since Brenton had died and his dad made him leave Hogwarts for a year. He still had never told Hope about his twin brother dying, he didnt want her to feel pity on him "How have you been, Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Hope laughed rolling her eyes and grabbing an apple tossing it into the air and just messing about with it. "What did I say about calling me Princess, Blake" She walked over and sat across from him watching him. "Been fine, training all the time I guess, nothing changed really beside me getting better at....everything" She laughed softly watching him. "What about you, what changed with the Mr Blake Foxtron, besides your brother dying my apologies for not being at the funeral but my invite must've been lost in the mail" It was hope, she was her mothers daughter and of course kept tabs on her friend.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 pm

"Always the perfectionist." He said shaking his head when she mentioned always training and improving with her skills. When she mentioned Brenton he looked up at her "How did you know about that? I never told you that." He had been keeping that secret for the last 4 years and it had been eating him alive "You know its why I left that year. Why my dad pulled me out."
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 pm

Hope raised an eyebrow at him rolling her eyes. "You don't think I didn't keep tabs on you? I wasn't about to let you leave this school for god knows how long and not make sure you were safe Blake. Clearly, you weren't gonna tell me anything so I had to figure my own way to make sure you were safe." She sighed leaning back in her chair. "I had people watch you as much as I could, making sure you were safe, healthy. You think the random food showing up in your house why by accident? You forget whom you're talking to Blake." She knew constantly that due to the stress of everything both Blake and his father had failed to get groceries half the time to Hope had solved that problem.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Blake felt emotions begin to overwhelm him. Thinking about Brenton and realizing all his friend had done for him. He wiped his face and hoped she couldnt tell there were tears in his eyes "I should have known it was you. You always made sure I ate, even when I was the one taking you in and getting you off the street. Taking care of you, you still always took care of me."
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Hope got up and sat beside him kissing his cheek. "Hey I got a life debt to repay, can't have you dying out on me halfway through." She whispered softly running a soft hand through his hair. "besides who else is gonna take care of you when your old and dying and I'm young still" She laughed softly watching him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:36 pm

"Who knows, something could happen to me to where I get to be young forever. Then you will owe me for all of eternity." He said with a small laugh. He noticed the house elf holding two bowls of soup. He took the bowls and thanked the house elf and handed her one "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Hope raised an eyebrow when she noticed two bowls and looked at him laughing softly. "Did you guess I was coming down or?" She took one of the bowls humming softly as a spoon floated over to her and she began eating, not using her hands tho just her telekineses.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 pm

"I wasnt sure. But I had a feeling." He said. In reality, he had heard her thoughts when he had left the common room about going to the kitchens so he had made arrangements for food to be ready when she arrived. He shook his head as she used his powers "Always the show off." He ate his soup the normal way and smiled over at her. "Have I mentioned you have gotten even more beauitful over the years?" The two Gryffindors had dated in first year for all of a week before his dad pulled him out
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:09 am

Hope laughed softly and rolled her eyes, thinking slightly; "Get outta my head Blake" She smirked slightly as she kept eating before pausing and laughing every so slightly. "Has anyone ever told you to not flirt with your best friend after you've been gone for four years" She smirked slightly watching him out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:45 am

"I wasnt in your head." He said contradicting the statement. He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck "Eh whatever. Hasnt anyone ever told you I dont listen to rules?" He felt bad being gone so long, he hated being away from her "I came back didnt I? And I hated being away from you. It was horrible. I missed my best friend."
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Hope looked down shaking her head slightly. "It's not that you were gone Blake...you didn't even bother to tell me you were leaving, you didn't ever send me a letter. I could have thought you were dead Blake...not one single time did you try to contact me. You left me in the dark" She hissed out softly shaking her head. "Not. One. Single. Letter." She got up walking away. "Best friends are supposed to care about one another, but clearly, you didn't care if I was worried sick about you or not. I grew up without you Blake. Four years...a lot has changed"
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Blake got up when she did and gripped her arm "I know. Trust me I know. I sent letters. I did. I did everything I could. My dad always intercepted them. Said magic was the reason Brenton died and that I was to never have anything to do with it again. Im lucky to be at school this year, Hope. And do you know what it took? Of course you do, you were keeping tabs on me. It took my father dying. I have no one anymore. I lost my mom, I lost Brenton, I lost my dad. Please... Please dont make me lose you too." He looked at her with sadness all over his face. It was evident he was on the verge of a break down "I did my best."
Back to top Go down
Hope Avery
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Hope Avery

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Hope watched him and frowned pulling her arm away. She sighed shaking her head and gave a weak laugh. "Don't give me that bullshit Blake, you know I was left alone for a long time. So don't start acting like I don't understand anything. I will always understand and know more than you ever think. But I'm done... I'm done being tossed around...now if you excuse me. My boyfriend is waiting for me in his dorm room, because well you were gone and forgot about me...someone picked up my broken pieces." She turned and walked off shaking her head a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Blake Foxston
Gryffindor 5th Year
Gryffindor 5th Year
Blake Foxston

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Blake had heard everything she said, but one word kept repeating over and over in his head. Boyfriend. She had a boyfriend now. That was supposed to be his role. He was supposed to be her boyfriend. Not some unknown guy that doesnt even know her. Not like he did. He shook his head and muttered underneath his breath "Should have never came back." He exited the ktichen and decided to go for a walk in the forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Hungry (Hope)    Im Hungry (Hope)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Hungry (Hope)
Page 1 of 1