Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
Katie's Little Minions EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
Katie's Little Minions EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
Katie's Little Minions EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
Katie's Little Minions EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
Katie's Little Minions EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
Katie's Little Minions EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Katie's Little Minions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

Katie's Little Minions Empty
PostSubject: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Hey guys my name is Katie and this thread will be for my little minions of characters. Since they are my creations and boy do I love my little minions. The thing is my minions need plot well my one minion so far which is Peter who is an interesting character who has no interest in his family's business which is crime and now here are the descriptions of my characters.

Peter Wilcox ( Fifth Year Ravenclaw/Prefect ):

This is my character so far, and I am hoping to have more and well I will have more, and I am open for anything, so feel free to post here or just pm me, whatever is easier, because I am open to plot.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Malfoy
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Lyra Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:00 pm

So, I have a few people who would likely encounter Peter in some way or another..
Daniella Burke - she's also a fifth year Ravenclaw, and is open to pretty much everything. She is the sister of Ryder Riddle and daughter of Voldemort and Bellatrix, though pretty much nobody knows what other than her brother.
Stephan Saunders - fifth year, Hufflepuff prefect. He gets along with pretty much anybody.
Caylin Black - also a fifth year, in Slytherin
Cameron Taylor - Sixth Year, Ravenclaw, Head Boy.

Just let me know if you'd like to roleplay with any of them. I also have a post with information of most of my characters here, though Naomi Walker hasn't been added yet. She's a Slytherin Seventh Year.
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:04 pm

They all sound good and I am sure Peter will encounter them, since he tends to meet many people during his duties. He also enjoys encountering others, so if I could I would roleplay with all of them. I do think he will most likely encounter Daniella since there in the same house and same year. As well as Cameron since he is a sixth year Ravenclaw, and head boy. Although I am open to roleplay with whoever you want too.

I could start a thread for one of them if you.
Back to top Go down
Hydra Lam
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hydra Lam

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 pm

we already have a thread going on between hydra & peter, so i'll just mention a few of my other charries,, i could prob see peter interacting with chrry or andy bc they're also in ravenclaw,, maybe cernu bc he smokes and breaks some rules here and there and could use some discipline xD,, maybe alberich as well to sorta serve as like a father figure in a way knowing his family history considering how his parents are p shitty and alberich enjoys helping his students n stuff
Back to top Go down
Lyra Malfoy
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Lyra Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:15 pm

If you would like to start one for Daniella, I'll get to starting one for Cameron as soon as I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Well I could see them perhaps being friends since he does not give detention or anything quickly. He probably will talk to them, and he would not mind being a big brother to those. Since his sibling all are criminals, well some of them are criminals. He probably will cross paths with Cernu, and probably give him some sort of punishments if they cross paths. Also he would not mind having a father figure since his father, is nothing but a criminal, and he could perhaps have someone to bond with. I am up for anything.

Also sounds good and if you want I can start the Cameron one. I am really up for anything.

Last edited by Peter Wilcox on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyra Malfoy
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Lyra Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:25 pm

If you could make both, that would be wonderful! I can make threads, but it gets tricky sometimes depending on how much my phone decides to behave! Haha. (:
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:26 pm

I can do that if you want, and I can pm the links to you, and I understand, since I mostly just use chat and that on my phone, and save posts for the computer, but I will start it, any idea where you want them to be?
Back to top Go down
Hydra Lam
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Hydra Lam

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:29 pm

funny thing is is that cherry and andy are older than him so him acting as an older brother would be p funny tbh xD cernu is sorta like a social butterfly so crossing paths are sorta bound to happen,, alberich is the kind who wants to get to know his students so he can better teach to their individual needs after all
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Well perhaps he could be a little brother to them, since his brother figure is his brother Conner who tries his best to have Peter follow good, meanwhile his other siblings just want him to follow in the track of evil. He would probably cross paths, since Peter tends to be out all hours and does not return to his common room till like three in the morning, so he tends to be very tired.

That is always good, since teachers should get to there students, and I know I like teachers who bother to be nice to students. So perhaps he could look up to him.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Malfoy
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Ravenclaw 4th Year
Lyra Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Sounds good! I don't really mind. The Ravenclaw or Student common room, or in the grounds maybe?
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Okay sounds good I will do them in Ravenclaw Common Room and perhaps on the grounds. I will send the links to you.
Back to top Go down
Kael Ever
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Kael Ever

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:57 am

I can offer Kael. He is in his fifth year of Slytherin though his seventeen in a sense he is an apprentice to a dark arts wizard.
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:25 am

Well I can definitely perhaps see Peter not liking Kael due to being an apprentice to dark arts. Since he hates crime, but I am up for anything really.
Back to top Go down
Kael Ever
Slytherin 5th Year
Slytherin 5th Year
Kael Ever

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:37 am

I am fine if they are enemies if you would like honestly Kael is starting to want to get out of his master's grip but is finding that it is more difficult then he thought.
Back to top Go down
Peter Wilcox
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Ravenclaw 5th Year
Peter Wilcox

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Well perhaps if you want we could have them be enemies first, but grow to be friends. Since Peter can be quite accepting. Truly whatever you want we can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Little Minions   Katie's Little Minions Empty

Back to top Go down

Katie's Little Minions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Golden Age :: Characterization :: Plotting & Shipping-
Jump to: