Hogwarts: Golden Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Golden Age

Years have passed since the fall of the dark lord. Peace has finally been achieved..or has it? Deatheaters arise again. Who's the leader this time? Who's the Saviour? Find out on Hogwarts: Golden Age

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Utopia Dreams
You're mine. (Eris) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Use Once and Destroy
You're mine. (Eris) EmptyWed May 29, 2019 10:54 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Without Witness
You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:29 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Kill V. Maim
You're mine. (Eris) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:35 pm by Cernunnos Largo

» Journey of a Thousand Steps (Anita)
You're mine. (Eris) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 pm by Colin O'Connor

» Weekend Adventures (Rowan)
You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:52 am by Rowan Nobel

» Breakfast Bliss (De Clermonts)
You're mine. (Eris) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am by Artemis De Clermont

» Face Claim
You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm by James Serpantine

Affiliates
House Points

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

You're mine. (Eris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

You're mine. (Eris) Empty
PostSubject: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Pandora, now free of chains and other magical bonds, needed a lot more allies than the Death Eaters. They had grown weak and boring, none of them excited the Berserker Queen until she had heard stories of the Cannibal Seer that on full moons, turned into the form of a wolf. It intrigued and excited her to no ends, however finding the lone wolf was difficult at first. She killed her way towards her soon to be claim, in hopes to attract her attention. 

Having caught sight of a bar that she knew the woman was in, Pandora slipped inside using the shadows for cover and she latched onto the scent of werewolf, along with the familiar scent of seer and witch rolled in one thanks to her grandmother. She sauntered into a back room, keeping her eyes on her target through a double sided mirror and nodded her head to one of her little victims, his veins standing out in a bright red along with his eyes, bloodshot and close to bursting much like his fast paced heart. ''My Queen has requested your presence in the back room. Assist to her immediately, Miss Zervos.'' His voice hoarse as if having not drunk in days and he collapsed to the floor, heart stopping in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Eris leaned over the bar and grabbed the handle for the beer, pouring herself another glass she drank deeply from her cup. "Your Queen?" she said without intrest to the man "you smell like shit mate and your little girlfriend can suck my cock." she smirked and accepted a laughing high five from one of the other patrons. "Run along."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Pandora tensed at those words, her famous fury building up inside of her and she used her vampire speed to end up right next to Eris. ''Hello, Seer.'' She growled out before flicking her wrist at everyone, causing them to leave the bar. Now the silence commenced and Pandora let her eyes trail across Eris' expression. ''I've been looking for you, Eris Zervos. I had thought Death Eaters would be harder to find but I suppose not.'' She said, her eyes a blood red as her Berserker gift bubbled inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Eris looked the woman over, her expression bored. "And who are you?" she drawled "sorry if i dont bow your majesty but your no queen of mine"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Pandora narrowed her sharp eyes. ''I am Pandora Abhorsen. Leader of the Death Eaters along with Reaper.'' She said his name with boredom in her tone and she eyed Eris, grabbing a bottle of vodka. ''You may not bow now but every wolf needs an Alpha and I assure you. I intend to be yours.'' She snapped, promising the werewolf before her.
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Eris' grip tightened on her drink and she placed it down slowly on the bar top. Standing she eyed the woman dangerously "I need no alpha other then myself." she hissed
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Pandora gulped most of the vodka in one before frowning at the drink. ''Blood is better...don't you agree?'' She smirked towards the woman before her face twisted into one of rage but it was quickly controlled. ''Of course, dear. An Alpha is a leader. If you are your own Alpha, why be a death eater? Why not simply be a rogue, Eris?'' She questioned. ''You joined because a part of you knows that you have been searching for the right Alpha. Because you could never be one yourself.''
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:02 pm

"your little servants may think your hot shit, but i joined the death eaters so i could fuck things up and take control. I am an alpha, i bow to no one. I follow No one." she was beginning to get angry with this woman, "mind your own bussiness and kindly fuck off" she hissed before turning towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Pandora pulled out her Berserker staff the moment she got up to leave and it formed a barrier around the building allowing no one to leave. ''Oh little pup, what a horrible mistake..'' She growled, shooting up from her chair and the staff quickly grew longer, the runes turned a bright red. ''My little 'servants' as you so put it were humans with a single touch of my staff here, they are under my control for two hours due to the excruciating pain they feel. On the magical kind, creatures included, the effects last longer. Test me again and I will not hesitate to do the same to you. Also, my staff is made out of pure silver so you mutts couldn't even bare it.'' She hissed, pointing the staff towards Eris. ''You will be mine, you foolish little girl.''
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Her lip curled "you think you can do worse to me? that hasnt been done? Funny way of making friends your royal highness" she spat at her "I may be a wolf, but i'm not like the wolves you've faced before. Now this is your last warning, Fuck. Off."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Pandora then tilted her head with a sigh. ''The last werewolf I encountered was two thousand years ago. Forgive me for not understanding how things work now.'' She snapped, similar red veins grew on her skin as anger filled her entire body. ''Just fucking sit down now, Eris Zervos. Your little sister was compliant. Why can't you?''
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Before eris could stop herself her hand was wrapped around the woman's throat her claws growing and digging into her "What..did you say...about my sister.." her words were clipped cut through by growls, her eyes began to warp as rage and instinct went to war with one and other.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Pandora chuckled around the hand on her throat and she stared down at the out of control werewolf. ''I said your sister was compliant, Eris. She know of the Abhorsens and knew what I needed and that was ships, lots of them so she gave me what I needed. Why do you think she's been out at sea so much? She's been giving me what I want.'' She growled out and gripped the woman's wrist tightly, her Berserker rage giving her more strength than a normal vampire. ''Not a good way to create a friendship now is it?'' She teased, her eyes blood red with rage.
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Calypso, death eater. These words didn't make sense to her "If you hurt her--" she snarled, she tried not to bow under the grip on her hand as she pushed back.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:37 am

Pandora stared her down, moving forward with her grip tightening on the woman's wrist. ''Do not threaten me. Your sister is not a Death Eater. I assure you. She is simply an ally.'' She said through gritted teeth, fury clear on the woman's expression.
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Her jaw relaxed only just a bit, she knew this woman, part of her did atleast. Weeks of dreams prepared her for this, but still she had been caught off guard. Suddenly her pupils dilated and her eyes shifted to a pale white as a vision took over, a strong one.

She saw the white haired woman looking down at her almost tenderly, Eris held her own hand over a wound in her chest and she held back a sob of agony as Pandora ripped the silver knife from the sheath that was her chest. "You shouldn't have jumped in the way eris" her voice was soft as she dripped blood into the wound and her body stiffened. "I..i coudnt let the bastard kill you my queen" she smiled her signature cocky smile at the older woman.

Her eyes cleared and Eris looked at Pandora, slowly she lowered her hand blinking a few times "Pandora" she said the woman's name. It tasted strange on her tongue, yet natural, "they burried you alive, locked you up. too dangerous.." she frowned and looked down as the visions began to come, too quickly blurring her vision. "your future is intertwined with mine.." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Pandora watched at her sudden change and she released the woman's hand, holding her tight in case she fell. She met a seer many, many years ago who collapsed after every vision so she kept a tight hold on the woman in case it was the same. The sound of her name on the woman's tongue made her tense when the story followed. ''Yes. Two thousand years trapped.'' She mused softly but still with a hint of sharpness on her tone. She then leaned down to meet Eris' ear, a manic smirk forming onto her face. ''But now...I'm free...'' She purred devilishly and pulled away, insanity clear on her expression as she tilted her head, almost looking at Eris as though she were prey. ''Are you mine then, Eris? Are you willing to work,'' Pandora paused and frowned before continuing. ''with me?''
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Three more scenes played out before her eyes, this time she saw the past, "As it was in the past, so it shall be again" she murmured then nodded slowly, she twisted her fist over her heart in a salute then bowed at the waist "So long as we see eye to eye i will do as you bid..my queen."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Pandora frowned, moving her body away from Eris'. ''You mean I'll go back into a crypt...'' She said, a snarl leaving her throat and made a mental note to find the ones that trapped her in the first place and if they were dead, she'd go for their families. She then raised her eyebrow at Eris' display before grinning manically. ''Congratulations. You get to live a long life.'' She chuckled and poured them shots, handing her one. ''Cheers to this...partnership, little seer.''
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:58 pm

She accepted the shot and after drinking it she looked at the woman and said "no. only that i have worked for you before this life. There's more then one reason you saught me out."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Pandora's anxiety washed away at those words and she narrowed her eyes, glancing over at Eris. ''I had many people working for me...I have had many children who died. You could be any of them.'' She mused to herself before tilting her head. ''I had a werewolf pack on my clan when I was human and they always interested me. Seers, like my grandmother, interested me as well so to find a combination of both is like hitting the jackpot. But I suppose there is more to it.''
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:22 pm

She sat down by the bar, relaxing a bit, she closed her eyes. She saw someone who looked at Pandora with admiration in her eyes, she saw happiness in there friendship, as she knelt to the woman. The girl had a birth mark, a jagged line that ran down the side of her neck. Silently she opened her eyes, tilted her head to the side and folded down her collar, the jagged line was clear. "My name was Fangs once. Of the star pack. "
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Pandora watched her closely, taking in every body movement and watched her take in every little breath as the sound of her heartbeat filled the air. At the sight of the jagged line, she used her vampire speed to appear right next to Eris and she traced the line. ''Fangs...I remember...Yes. The first to be my friend and the first to work by my side. Much like now.'' She said, biting back a sob at the memory. ''I was supposed to marry someone, the man who trapped and Fangs would try to make me stay and actually fight to marry the one I loved but he had another. He despised the fact I was a bloodthirsty monster after the change because before I was so delicate but still fierce. He had adored that about me but I lost all of my innocence.'' She murmured into Eris' ear and sat down firmly.
Back to top Go down
Eris Zervos
Hogwarts Staff
Hogwarts Staff
Eris Zervos

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:35 pm

She listened as the fear the worried thoughts left her. "Then he was as much the monster he claimed you to be. I failed to protect you, i wont be making that mistake again. if someone tries to entrap you, they will die."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen

Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Pandora chuckled lightly. ''Our clan was bloodthirsty. We would ride into cities and take them over, slaughtering everyone but he believed that a clan doing it together but for a woman doing it alone, was wrong. Silly, really. I wonder how he would be now, living in a world where women fought so violently.'' She mused to herself, having found it strange at first as well. She then glanced over at Eris. ''There was a flaw in the change. My emotions were heightened. My desire to be loved was heightened so when he came to ask for my hand in marriage, I accepted. I learned fast but alas, I was still too late. I am free now and it'll be much harder to trap me. Two thousand years is enough time to learn a few more tricks.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're mine. (Eris)   You're mine. (Eris) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're mine. (Eris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next